Best Wishes to our November 07 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our November 07 Princesses Best Wishes to our November 07 Princesses

Unread 11-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Re: Best Wishes to our November 07 Princesses

Well, I think I am ready! Good luck to everyone - I can't believe tomorrow is the day!
See you all in the post op!!!
HUGS!
-Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-06-2011, 07:46 PM

Best Wishes to all. Lots of hugs and happy thoughts!
Unread 11-06-2011, 08:15 PM

thanks for all your hugs, and best to you all too.

Took my last long bubble bath, and am settling down in bed to watch tv on the laptop...the Mag citrate hasn't kicked in yet, though i do feel some crampyness...but that could be my period too
thinking about that first BIG meal after surgery! lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-06-2011, 09:14 PM

Be well tomorrow ladies! The night before I was waffling between "18 day periods with disgusting clots isn't so bad" and "I wish it were Tuesday!". Get your beds made with LOTS of pillows and accept all help offered and don't worry about anything but yourself for awhile. Use this forum to share with your "classmates" it really helps. See you in Post Op : )
Unread 11-06-2011, 11:20 PM

I need to go to bed but my mind can not stop racing.. When I put my lil man down tonight for bed I just could not stop looking at him thinking how I was going to be without him tomorrow and would not get to see his bright and handsome face until prob tomorrow afternoon.

My Citrate(sp) finally kicked in a little I hope that it does not go nuts overnight.. not that I will be sleeping anyway! have to be at the Hospital @ 530 AHHHH.

well lots of luck to all the ladies and I am going to go and enjoy my last few moments of water.. see you all in the post op cant wait to hear all the stories..
Unread 11-06-2011, 11:34 PM

I'm not able to go to sleep either... citrate is working, thanks god it isn;t too horrific, i ate minimally all weekend though, and tried not to eat at all today, just liquids. I need some more chamomile.... hope i can sleep some tonight...
Unread 11-07-2011, 03:53 AM

Didn't sleep much. I can't believe my period started last night - when I can't take any pain relievers! Holy crap....spent the night awake with the heating pad and now I can't wait to get to the hospital to get on some pain medicine!
Unread 11-07-2011, 05:02 AM

House is clean. Fridge is stocked and I'm getting ready to head out the door. Thanks everybody for the support. See you in post-op in about 3 - 5 hours!

Good luck to everyone else headed in to surgery today. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Gloria
Unread 11-07-2011, 06:11 AM

I cant believe I am calmer today than I have been for the last two weeks. I just want to be past it.

Good Luck to you all!
Unread 11-07-2011, 09:18 AM

Good morning sisters i still have to pack my bag for surgery tomorrow still a little nervous though but i too just want to get it over with i am tired of the pain i have every day . The Dr. said he would be removing my ovaries and uterous but did not mention anything about my cervix ? I dont know if i should tell him to remove it or leave it my daughter says to have it taken out also so it wont cause me problems later on any suggestions ? Good luck tomorrow sisters i will also be in the o.r. tomorrow <3

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register