Best Wishes to our November 14 Princesses - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our November 14 Princesses Best Wishes to our November 14 Princesses

Unread 11-13-2011, 10:48 AM
Re: Best Wishes to our November 14 Princesses

So glad to hear you're still staying sane! I'm struggling to do so myself...I've just finished packing and am getting ready to shower and get dressed in anticipation of leaving today (my surgery is at a hospital over an hour away from me, very early in the a.m., so we're checking into a hotel this afternoon that is just down the street from the hospital.) Finding my head going into all kinds of bad places...trying not to add extra stress to my hubby...we're both propping each other up. Thank you ladies for being here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-13-2011, 12:07 PM

Coming up right behind you Ladies - Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!
Unread 11-13-2011, 02:14 PM

My head is spinning.... my surgery isn't until 5pm! Don't know if I am more worried about my surgery/recovery, or the new news of my mother's breast cancer returning.. stage IV. Why does everything happen at once??? I am not a cryer AT ALL, but I lost it yesterday...rough day indeed. I am hoping for some good drugs to help me sleep Feels like I am in a bad dream!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-13-2011, 02:45 PM

Hi Evelyn,

So sorry to hear about your mother. That has got to be the worst news.

It does seem like everything dumps on us at once, doesn't it. I've had my pre-op problems, too, but nothing like that. Cry all you want and we will understand.

Here's hoping for a flawless routine surgery and speedy recovery to you.

(((BIG HUGS)))
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquel2B View Post
Thank you, ladies! Still nervous, but just have to trust that all will go well! You all are the BEST!!
Thinking of you and wishing you well with your surgery.
Let us know how you are feeling when you can. All my best for a speedy recovery!!
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelyn32 View Post
My head is spinning.... my surgery isn't until 5pm! Don't know if I am more worried about my surgery/recovery, or the new news of my mother's breast cancer returning.. stage IV. Why does everything happen at once??? I am not a cryer AT ALL, but I lost it yesterday...rough day indeed. I am hoping for some good drugs to help me sleep Feels like I am in a bad dream!!
It's okay to cry, sometimes we all need to do that. Sorry to hear about your Mom, keep the faith. I am sure that your surgery will go well, try not to stress to much. My surgery is on 12/1 and my Mom isn't feel too well either, she is getting tests done for her heart. Thinking of you and saying a prayer for you and your Mom. Hang in there...
Unread 11-13-2011, 05:54 PM

Hello Ladies I wish you the best of luck and sending tons of prayers and hugz!!! Right behind you also!!! I am sorry Evelyn32 I will pray for your mom, life can be so rough I am so sorry, I wish you a good surgery and a great recovery!!!
Unread 11-13-2011, 06:09 PM

Thanks ladies I don't have any sisters, and my mom is usually the one that I would talk to to make me feel better. We are very close. I really appreciate your kind words and prayers!
Unread 11-13-2011, 07:58 PM

I look forward to seeing you all in post op! Remember; the fear and tears are all normal. We must endure these to truly appreciate the other side. All of your post op sisters are here to hold you up and give you a place to vent and cry and question. We are here waiting for you to tell us of the joy of the first pee without the catheter that says you can go home! We have jillions of hints and ideas to help you through these next weeks-use us! I can't wait to be there for someone like my sisters were there for me. Take care and be well and see you at the post op sorority house : )
Unread 11-13-2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharona19 View Post
I look forward to seeing you all in post op! Remember; the fear and tears are all normal. We must endure these to truly appreciate the other side. All of your post op sisters are here to hold you up and give you a place to vent and cry and question. We are here waiting for you to tell us of the joy of the first pee without the catheter that says you can go home! We have jillions of hints and ideas to help you through these next weeks-use us! I can't wait to be there for someone like my sisters were there for me. Take care and be well and see you at the post op sorority house : )
Thank you for your kind words. Just a few more weeks to go!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register