Special Christmas wishes to you all!! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Special Christmas wishes to you all!! Special Christmas wishes to you all!!

Unread 12-22-2001, 05:20 PM
Special Christmas wishes to you all!!

Hello dear ladies!
I just wanted to post special wishes for a wonderful holiday season to you all!!
We are a small group here, ( thankfully), and I think because of that we get to know one another a little better than on the larger forums I think.

I have been on this forum for just about one year now and I know finding this site and the support, and information and abundance of hugs, has made dealing with my diagnosis so much easier, knowing others have been through it. I finished chemo exactly one year ago today, and I have come so far in the past 12 months, and I attribute that to 3 things; those being, God, modern medicine and wonderful doctors, and my family and all the wonderful sisters here on this site.

We have had alot of success stories here this year, and I pray that all of you who have been newly diagnosed, or are under-going treatment now keep strong in mind and body and fight this with every part of your being. Its a difficult battle but there are so many here who have beat this, and are here listening to you, praying for you, and cheering you on every day!

I wish for each and every one of you, first and foremost, wonderful health and a ton of happiness in the new year!
God Bless,
Huge holiday hugs to you all!!!
Maria xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-22-2001, 11:07 PM

I would like to join Maria in wishing everyone a happy holiday season and add my wish for better health in 2002. I have been on the list since April of 2000 when I found out that I needed a hysterectomy for hyperplasia. I was later informed I had uterine and ovarian cancer, but the ovarian cancer diagnosis was changed to "borderline" or "LMP." I have been cancer-free since then and never required adjuvant therapy (chemo or radiation). This website has been wonderful. Ladies are not afraid to discuss personal issues related to their surgery and feelings about it. I have become an Ovarian Cancer Advocate and have seriously considered attending nursing school. I would welcome any comments from the nurses in our group.
A Blessed Holiday to all!
Unread 12-23-2001, 06:50 AM

Ditto for me!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been on the board snce April of this year, when Iwas beginning my radiation treatments. I attribute the fact that I maintained my sanity to you wonderful ladies!!!!
Thankyou..........and only good health to us all!
Love,
Valentina
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-23-2001, 11:45 AM

Count me in on the blessings also!!
May we all have a very Merry Christmas filled with good health, love, happiness, family and friends in abundance!! May the new year continue such blessings for us and may we all make wonderful memories to last a lifetime!! We are such a "special" group here and we are so blessed to have eachother!!
Unread 12-23-2001, 02:20 PM

MAY I ALSO WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY AND HEALTHY CHRISTMAS.

MAY THE NEW YEAR OF 2002 BRING US ALL GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPINESS.

I ALSO WISH TO ONCE AGAIN THANK MARIA, ROBYN, CYD, VICKI AND ALL THE WONDERFUL LADIES ON THIS SITE.
I DON'T THINK I WOULD HAVE COME THROUGH ALL MY FEARS AND
CONCERNS WITHOUT THESE BEAUTIFUL LADIES.

THERE WAS NEVER A TIME THAT MY POSTS WERE NOT ANSWERED.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

MERRY BLESSED CHRISTMAS. S
Unread 12-23-2001, 05:58 PM

:caroler:

I would like to wish you all a great Christmas. A healthy and happy 2002 filled with peace. I have come to love you all as dear friends and hold each and every one of you close to my heart in a special place reserved for my 'cancer girls'

Much love always x x x
Unread 12-23-2001, 06:47 PM

I too would like to join in with Holiday Greetings for all the sisters on this
board. You are all so special to me. I really couldn't have made it
thru the past nine months without your support and care. May the New
Year bring us all renewed strength, courage, grace and humor along
with good health!!!!
oxoxoxoxkarenann ovcaIII

Unread 12-25-2001, 12:59 PM

AMEN!!

Happy Holidays, Sisters! Thanks for all of your help and support over the past months. May we all be blessed with health, happiness, and love.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register