Looks Like Good Hysterectomy Weather. LOL | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Looks Like Good Hysterectomy Weather. LOL Looks Like Good Hysterectomy Weather. LOL

Unread 11-25-2011, 09:33 PM
Looks Like Good Hysterectomy Weather. LOL

I'm funny about weather - when you live in Oklahoma, it rules your life - can snow, tornado (and earthquake) all in the same day around here.

Anyway, I just got the weather report for surgery day. Looks to be 28 for a low and 51 for a high with a 10% chance of rain. That means it will be fridgid when I get to the hospital at 5:00 am. Should be nicer by the time I wake up.
(I was hoping for rain. I love to sleep when its rainy and I was looking forward to being able to gaze out my hospital window and watch it rain.)

Oh well, it's still a good day to get'er done!
Lets go! I'm ready!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2011, 09:38 PM
Re: Looks Like Good Hysterectomy Weather. LOL

Glad the weather report is good - who wants to drive to the hospital in a snow storm at 5 AM!

Good luck with your surgery. We will be waiting for you on the other side.....

Hugs to you.....
Unread 11-25-2011, 09:52 PM

Where's the "LIKE" button? Hahah.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2011, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawyn View Post
Where's the "LIKE" button? Hahah.
I've asked that question a lot!

Hey Arawyn - Hopefully surgery is a snap and you are out of the hospital and viewing the rain from the comfort of your own home very soon. See you on the other side soon.
Unread 11-25-2011, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLila View Post
I've asked that question a lot!

Hey Arawyn - Hopefully surgery is a snap and you are out of the hospital and viewing the rain from the comfort of your own home very soon. See you on the other side soon.
Thank you! See you there!
Unread 11-26-2011, 08:25 PM

Arawyn, good luck with your surgery and I hope the sun is shining bright for you when you get home!! My surgery is on 12/1 and I think our beautiful weather in the 60s will be gone and will probably be going to the hospital in colder weather like in the 40s. Oh well, at least there will be no blizzard!!! Hope all goes well and see you on the other side soon!!
Unread 11-26-2011, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawyn View Post
I'm funny about weather - when you
live in Oklahoma, it rules your life - can snow, tornado (and earthquake) all in the same day around here.

Anyway, I just got the weather report for surgery day. Looks to be 28 for a low and 51 for a high with a 10% chance of rain. That means it will be fridgid when I get to the hospital at 5:00 am. Should be nicer by the time I wake up.
(I was hoping for rain. I love to sleep when its rainy and I was looking forward to being able to gaze out my hospital window and watch it rain.)

Oh well, it's still a good day to get'er done!
Lets go! I'm ready!
I couldn't understand more! I live in okc and will be having mine one day before yours. <admin> Maybe we will be neighbors.
Unread 11-26-2011, 11:31 PM

Forecast here for this Tuesday, cold and snow flurries. This is TN. Snow if not an everyday thing. So if there is snow on H day this Wednesday, I guess that just means my bed better be close to the window to watch flakes fall.
Unread 11-27-2011, 04:14 PM

Yeah, that would be cool. I love to watch it snow, so long as I don't have to get out in it. When it snows here, even just a little, the whole city shuts down. We're not used to it either.

Good luck, Tenn. TRV, we might just be neighbors. You never know.
Unread 11-27-2011, 05:33 PM

T minus 2 days and counting... per my doctor's instructions, I started on a "soft diet" today and have downed the first dose of milk of magnesia and dulcox. Ready to get this show on the road.
I got the Christmas tree up today, living room and kitchen are spotless (the rest of the house I'll tidy up tomorrow), four quarts of turkey broth in the fridge, and a load of laundry in the washing machine.
I have all day tomorrow to finish up anything else I need to do. I don't think I could be any more prepared...

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register