Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

Unread 12-15-2011, 06:03 PM
Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

Hi all,
I might sound crazy but i asked my nurse at the hospital just few hours after my surgery if i could have a peek at the pad when she came to change.......
"HI, i know it's gross but dear can i look at the pad which u changed just now?"
The kind lady said 'sure' and showed me ,all i can remember is the joy of finding a spotless pad....i had been waiting for years.......and i dozed off to sleep for several hours.

Today is the 10th day of my TAH i just found a pinkish brown streak 2 days back and now back to spotlessness.........

Come join me and pour in your first reactions......to a spotless pad.......
Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

it is a totally joyous occasion
Unread 12-15-2011, 06:10 PM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinatas View Post
it is a totally joyous occasion
I totally agree with you Christinatas Hugs Merry Christmas to you dear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2011, 06:27 PM

you too- no more checking calendar dates no more having stock supplies.total independence NO MORE SURPRISES
Unread 12-15-2011, 07:35 PM

Me too !!

I had a TAH/BSO and expected bleeding or spotting post-op. but after one pad, in hospital, with a little pinky discharge, that was the end!

I guess at 14 weeks I can feel safely assured it won't be happening again - but some spotting or bledding is totally normal, perhaps for most, after the op. for a while.

I rejoice with you!
Unread 12-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

No spotting, no bleeding, no stains, I love it. Its been a month for me. I can't wait to go out and buy "pretty underwear" and white linens. No more placing a towel on my side.of the bed prior to bedtime. Yeah. Mmmm.. pretty underwear and white linen. I feel liberated!
Unread 12-15-2011, 07:59 PM

I giggled when I walked by all the pads at the store the other day! I got my revenge on my broken uterus! To top it off, today is my birthday and I was supposed to start my period today! Happy Birthday to me!
Unread 12-15-2011, 08:14 PM

Nothing here! The best part...I was starting to feel the pure agony of my 2nd period of the month when I went in! I was sure I'd be a "mess" after and nothing so far! The strange thing is I can't imagine no more messes!! Sadly, I was forever cleaning up a floor or myself several times a day. I missed major events...had additional procedures, a colonoscopy for one, trying to figure out why everything was going downhill! Amazingly, one week after my hyster I can finally have an easy bm! My bladder had me thinking I had a kidney infection! Endo was wrecking total havoc. I hope my recovery continues on a smooth path because other than occasional cramping and some odd sweating, things are looking up!
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:04 PM

Hey Missle i am a part of you in CLEANING self n floor process now we should really think about how to plan allllllll the days of the month ........no need to plan AROUND those days any more....
Merry Xmas dea
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
I giggled when I walked by all the pads at the store the other day! I got my revenge on my broken uterus! To top it off, today is my birthday and I was supposed to start my period today! Happy Birthday to me!
Hey Black cat your post set me in peels i couldn't stop myself from giggling too and had my imagination run wild in the aisles of PADS....what would i think n do then hahhahahahah......its just the 10 th day today i enjoyed giggling holding my tummy ....Thank you...and Merry Christmas to you dear

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register