Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

Unread 12-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

Happy birthday Black cat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by acey View Post
Me too !!

I had a TAH/BSO and expected bleeding or spotting post-op. but after one pad, in hospital, with a little pinky discharge, that was the end!

I guess at 14 weeks I can feel safely assured it won't be happening again - but some spotting or bledding is totally normal, perhaps for most, after the op. for a while.

I rejoice with you!
Merry X mas dear and thank you for your post.....
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepolaryam View Post
No spotting, no bleeding, no stains, I love it. Its been a month for me. I can't wait to go out and buy "pretty underwear" and white linens. No more placing a towel on my side.of the bed prior to bedtime. Yeah. Mmmm.. pretty underwear and white linen. I feel liberated!
Happy shopping "PU"s and pure white lenin i raise a toast to all of our LIBERTY.....Merry Xmas dear......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-15-2011, 09:18 PM

Isn't it wonderful!! I am ten days post op and have had nothing but a teeny bit of spotting the same day after my tah. Although i have to admit that i just stopped wearing pads yesterday for fear of my luck changing! Up until my surg date i had nonstop bleeding with large clots for two months straight despite being on 3 bc pills a day!! Sooo...yes ....im soooo happy i have to pinch myself! Like someoone else said....i cant wait to buy cute undies & new linens lol!
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

Good for u ladies unfortunately I never had a day without spotting yet. Been almost 3 weeks. .
  Quote:
Originally Posted by christinatas View Post
you too- no more checking calendar dates no more having stock supplies.total independence NO MORE SURPRISES
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:21 PM

LOVE THIS THREAD! How long have WE been waiting for this! Even before I went in the hospital I had separate the tampons into a rather large collection to donate to some poor girl still holding her breath 'it' will show up - or won't! I figured I'd still need the pad. I think it's going to take awhile to *accept* that I'll have NO MORE PERIODS! (see - can't hide the joy)
I've successfully divorced my uterus and ovaries and I took them to the cleaners! I got to come home with a white pad XD

high five to all my sisters
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonegal43 View Post
Isn't it wonderful!! I am ten days post op and have had nothing but a teeny bit of spotting the same day after my tah. Although i have to admit that i just stopped wearing pads yesterday for fear of my luck changing! Up until my surg date i had nonstop bleeding with large clots for two months straight despite being on 3 bc pills a day!! Sooo...yes ....im soooo happy i have to pinch myself! Like someoone else said....i cant wait to buy cute undies & new linens lol!
Old fears die hard dear....you are not alone in the boat......I encourage you to take revenge and spend all and more than we spent on pads monthly ...this time to buy best "PU"s....hahahha...Merry Xmas dear....
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilly View Post
LOVE THIS THREAD! How long have WE been waiting for this! Even before I went in the hospital I had separate the tampons into a rather large collection to donate to some poor girl still holding her breath 'it' will show up - or won't! I figured I'd still need the pad. I think it's going to take awhile to *accept* that I'll have NO MORE PERIODS! (see - can't hide the joy)
I've successfully divorced my uterus and ovaries and I took them to the cleaners! I got to come home with a white pad XD

high five to all my sisters
Mimily love you darling......i again held my tummy to laugh this time....its pain of Joy i wish i want to go thru.....U See keep posting dear......
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Miller View Post
Good for u ladies unfortunately I never had a day without spotting yet. Been almost 3 weeks. .
You sure are nearing the shores of new lands dear see you soon here
Unread 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post
Hey Missle i am a part of you in CLEANING self n floor process now we should really think about how to plan allllllll the days of the month ........no need to plan AROUND those days any more....
Merry Xmas dea
I agree! There will be better ways to spend our time!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register