Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction..... Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

Unread 12-17-2011, 07:44 AM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

Hallelujah!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction.....

I have a 17 year old daughter who is a bit jealous lol! The other day i was cleaning out my purse and came across my "emergency pads"...so i tossed them to her and said she could have them....heeheee....
Unread 12-17-2011, 02:47 PM
Re: Any body who's happy to find "white spotless pads" what's your first reaction....

I'm on day 4 after hyst. Still hurting pretty bad but they gave me meds for it. Crazy thing, I woke up last night hurting and thought, "this period hurts so bad, it is gonna be ONE OF THOSE..." So in my half sleep state, I shuffled to the bathroom to survey the damage and realized... I'm not on my period! I won't ever have a period again!!! I took a pain pill for the hyst pain and went back to sleep. No more pads!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-17-2011, 02:52 PM

i plan on giving my emergency supply to some poor soul.i plan on calling them a poor soul.i love the no period crap as long as i can get over all the pain and not mess myself up by being hard-headed.i am just not the type of person to just lay around and i can feel too.but i have a 1/2 box of pads and tampons.i guess i'll give them to someone and and pat them on the back and i'm sorry.
Unread 12-17-2011, 04:59 PM

I'm approaching week 6 of my recovery, and I am happy to say that I havent had any spotting at all! For a while I wore one thinking that at any moment I would have some post op bleeding, but I never got it!! soo happy after a year of constant non stop bleeding!!
Unread 12-17-2011, 05:26 PM

Ms. Sheepy- your thoughts are mine
Unread 12-17-2011, 06:43 PM

I gave my huge bag of pads and tampons to a friend who is still waiting on her hysterectomy, and the ones she didn't want we decided to donate to the local middle school. Many young girls can use the pads, I work at the middle school and we hand out a lot of them. Of course they could be donated to a women's shelter too. So glad to have white undies again!!! WooHoo!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy No More PERIODS!!
Unread 12-17-2011, 06:54 PM

Thats a good idea i am not gonna need them anymore now i know what my friends were feeling like when i'd go over to their house and would ask for a pad.they'd already had a hysterectomy.they'd just smile and say no i dont them anymore
Unread 12-18-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHobbit View Post
I'm on day 4 after hyst. Still hurting pretty bad but they gave me meds for it. Crazy thing, I woke up last night hurting and thought, "this period hurts so bad, it is gonna be ONE OF THOSE..." So in my half sleep state, I shuffled to the bathroom to survey the damage and realized... I'm not on my period! I won't ever have a period again!!! I took a pain pill for the hyst pain and went back to sleep. No more pads!
How right BlueHobbit every hister sister would have had this EPISODE at least once during their recovery period hahhahahaha old habits die hard dear .........lets enjoy our freedom now
Unread 12-18-2011, 06:15 PM

I had my LAVH done 5 days ago. I bled slightly after the op. But by day 3 my pad was clear. Is this it? I still wear a pad... I've been so used to doing this for the past few months as I bled for days and days, sometimes even a whole month. It feels good to be out of that phase. Truly.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register