totally discouraged... :( - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

totally discouraged...   :( totally discouraged... :(

Unread 01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Re: totally discouraged... :(

Ha Ha!! yup!! Lassie will have to do more then walk... Wooo hoo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2012, 05:50 PM

i dont regret my surgery at all.i have had some setbacks but even immediately after surgery i felt so much better.i am also glad to have done this in wintertime cause from what i've been told you will feel 100%in about 6 months cause this is major surgery!but if i feel this good now i'll be dynamite by June
Unread 01-06-2012, 05:55 PM

Yes, that is what I am looking forward too.. feeling better. But for now I feel alot of fear. Trying to get organized and can't concentrate...I go in circles.. lol Music helps alot.. favorite Bluegrass.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2012, 06:47 PM

does dvh stand for davinci?i have heard really good things about this type.i am sure you'll do fine.i wish i could've did less-invasive cause my hyperness is what caused my setbacks.i dont make a good patient.i wish you the best and a speedy recovery.you'll be ok and in long run feel tons better.i kept trying to tell myself that to push me thru and i'm almost there
Unread 01-07-2012, 12:38 AM

hey sassylass! We have two days to go,then we get to cross-over to the otherside!!! I have to admit the anxiety this week has been killing me and to top it off I think my uterus has figured out what's going on and she is not happy about being evicted! lol i was so looking forward to getting this done and over with, but I do have some fears. I will say that in the last two weeks i have gotten into meditation and boy that has kept me going.

I know a lot of women don't feel comfertable talking about this kind of stuff (outside of here anyways), but I have to share this experience with all of you. i was chatting with my son's daycare lady, who has an understanding of what is happening without all the details. I had mentioned to her that I was learning to mediate and she surprised me by saying she is really into all of that mind body and soul stuff. When I went to pick up my son that afternoon, she had a pile of books, music cds etc for me to try and offered more when I needed it. I thought that was so thoughtful of her to help guide me and sent positive vibes my way. Anyways sorry for the rant, but you just don't see that kind of thoughtfulness and during a time like this it means so much!

Sassylass goodluck on Monday and I look forward to hearing how fabulous you feel!!!
jessie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register