Flo's revenge! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Flo's revenge! Flo's revenge!

Unread 01-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Re: Flo's revenge!

Dear Auntie comes to visit me near the beginning of every month and then I have a residual haunting from her near the end of each month. If she doesn't plan on making a second appearance, she stays longer on her first visit and makes herself felt in many many ways.

I told her last time that the times, they were a'changin' and that after 36 years, I was DONE! She didn't believe me, and here she is, back with a vengeance. She must suspect I meant what I said now, though, because when she showed up Sunday morning it was with guns blazing and screaming bloody murder.

Enjoy yourself while you can, Flo! As of next Monday, there's no room for you in my life!

Buh-bye Flo!

Hello Minnie Paws
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2012, 10:10 AM

After I scheduled my surgery, Flo decided to come for sporadic visits and be particularly mean about it! Had to schedule surgery 3 months out because of work, and no one at work believed me about how devious she was being. Glad I'm not the only one to have experienced her maliciousness!!
Unread 01-10-2012, 02:53 PM

This is REALLY funny! I'm scheduled in 3 days and this is the worst visit I've ever had....but at least it'll be the last! BAWAHAHAHA (evil laugh)!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-10-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by balancedidjit View Post
This is REALLY funny! I'm scheduled in 3 days and this is the worst visit I've ever had....but at least it'll be the last! BAWAHAHAHA (evil laugh)!!!
Hey! We are surgery sisters! Are you all organized and set to go? Today is my last day of work then thurs to get the last bits and bobs done then off to the castle!
Unread 01-10-2012, 04:52 PM

Hi There Shelley! Am I organized and ready to go? HAHAHA! I don't know if I can ever get organized enough. I have a surgeon, a hospital and a partner to take care of the kids. Was there a list I should be following :wink:
Unread 01-11-2012, 04:42 AM

Ahaha I'm same! Packed pjs and lip balm I'm ready!
Unread 01-11-2012, 04:52 PM

LOL mine too!!! and with a vengeance! last week, and thanks to my birthcontrol running out next week, next week too. Wish we could enjoy our time without before the hyster.
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:34 PM

This is too funny, the same is happening to me as well! My TVH is scheduled for next Wednesday 1/18/12 and Auntie Flo is going CRAZY. It's day 8 now and she's showing no signs of stopping. 6 day migraine, the worst pain and probably the heaviest bleeding I've seen her do in a while.

Well she may be having her last hurrah, but I'm planning a HUGE party when she's gone and I'm feeling better. Buhbye Auntie Flo, don't let the door hit ya on the way out!
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:57 PM

We had a happy hysterectomy get together on Sunday - nothing like a tequila for every "yay... No more..."!

This afternoon we are having a farewell flo forever afternoon tea! I can feel her in my belly...she's trying to come back for one last trip I think... Good luck - she's hystery tomorrow!
Unread 01-24-2012, 07:27 PM

I swear that wicked cow heard me talking about her and decided that she was going to take up a permanent residence whilst I wait for my surgery date. It wasn't enough to take an extended stay that only ended a week and a half ago, but she has Come back for round two the January edition, which given her past history, I'm sure will last well in to February. (insert stream of foul vulgar language here)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register