Bioidentical estrogen | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hormone Issues (HRT - No HRT) > Hormone and Menopause Central

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bioidentical estrogen Bioidentical estrogen

Unread 12-30-2011, 04:31 PM
Bioidentical estrogen

Anyone out there going to a bioidentical doct using there products, im on vivele patch have insomina since april before I clean out my bank acct on something new or go insane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-30-2011, 06:13 PM
Re: Bioidentical estrogen

I am using the FemRing after not having good experiences with Vivelle. I love it!
Unread 12-30-2011, 07:00 PM

What happened to you on vivelle, I have heard of the femering. This all started about 5 weeks after my surgery first I thought iwas having a heart attack,stroke. Dizzy and o felt like iwas dying. The doct put me on .50 3 days after surgery then insomina hit I dont even get sleepy adding insult to it Im jacked up on sleeping pills,sorry for the novel.i just want my life back lol thanks for the reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2011, 07:52 PM

The Vivelle-dot patch IS bioidentical. If you're having insomnia, your dose may be too low. Are you keeping a symptom journal? Have you talked with your DR about this yet?

s,
-Linda
Unread 12-31-2011, 08:12 PM

Yes im using .1 and just started progest cream now my heart is racing again my doct said I my levels were not in menapause rang just prog was low but there was some there. What I have been reading that prog drives est down but dont we want more prog than est im so confused. This has gone on to long. lol happy new year
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:04 PM

Got my level e is 40 p 1.6 and t 15 now from what I.have.read my e levels are to low so todY thr 3 dAy and the first day of the patch are the worse. Why would the doct say mt levels are not im menapause range when I have had insomina since surgery anxiety rapid heart. Really im now withdrawing from.benzo due to all the.slipping pills they kept.presc. So if the highest dose v patch cant get.my level up does overlaping help or should I try.femering. Maybe change it more than it says to. I did get that book screaming to.be heard and its.very inlightning. Im at that Ill fix it myself stage

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register