TLH Muliti Orgasm 6 weeks post op | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Muliti Orgasm 6 weeks post op Muliti Orgasm 6 weeks post op

Unread 01-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Muliti Orgasm 6 weeks post op

So, I almost feel guilt to share because I know that a lot of sisters aren't feeling so great at this point. But after I thought about it I decided to post anyhow because I also want sisters to know that it isn't ALL bad post op. I found my rainbow at the end of my flood. One of my largest fears pre-op was if and when I'd be able to have orgasm again. That has been one of my biggest fears in putting off my surgery. For years! I always thought that internal orgasms were triggered by your uterus contracting at that moment. Pre-op my doc told me that there were multiple nerves in that area and other muscles being triggered besides just the uterus but I still felt very skeptical.

So today I got my clearance and of course hubby was eager to get started. I did cheat once prior to my clearance and was able to have external orgasm but I still felt very guilty so not totally relaxed. Tonight when we had sex I had a couple glasses of wine to be extra relaxed and then he gave me orgasm before sex and lo and behold it was easier than ever to have 2 more internal orgasms. So I guess doctor was right all along. This is the first time in 12 years that sex has been pain free for me so I am sure that played a huge role in relaxing. It turns out that it is so much easier to climax when you aren't in severe pain!! Go figure!

So again, my heart and prayers are with all the sisters who are still healing. But hopefully you will all maintain hope that things can and WILL be better in the near future! There very well may be a pain free future after hysterectomy!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Re: Muliti Orgasm 6 weeks post op

I have found the same thing to be true for dh and I. Our sex life is better than ever and I enjoy so much more. Glad you all had a good experience too!
Unread 01-05-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovetheOcean View Post
I have found the same thing to be true for dh and I. Our sex life is better than ever and I enjoy so much more. Glad you all had a good experience too!
I am so happy for you! I'd have taken care of this years ago if I had known!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2012, 10:07 PM

Yippeee!! Just the sort of encouragement I needed to hear tonight! Thank you so much and congratulations on a brand new sex life with your love!
Unread 01-06-2012, 08:54 AM

I love it, and I hope to have the same results
Unread 01-06-2012, 09:02 AM

Yeah, I can't wait!!!!
Unread 01-06-2012, 09:07 AM

I also feel like I started a new life...from this point of view. Because my multiple fibroids were as big as a 4 months pregnancy, my uterus was deformed and I couldn't feel anything touching my vagina walls. Now, even thinking about this new feeling gives me goose bumps. No more words... I hope you all out there waiting, hoping, and dreaming about this will get at least this much.
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:18 AM

So happy for you! I am counting down the weeks myself.
Unread 01-06-2012, 11:46 AM

I was cleared for orgasms but not penetration. As uncomfortable as I still am I discovered that multiple orgasms were easier to achieve than before.
Unread 01-06-2012, 05:05 PM

I was told to have as many clitroal orgasms as I'd like. I was very happy about that! Hehe

Anywho, had my LAVH on dec 19. Left ovaries. I have had a only a few clitoral orggasms. It's been "different"... I am pretty swollen still, and seems like sorta numb, so everything is different. It's coming back, slowly, so we are patient. I'm hoping I can also still have the g spot orgasm as well, If I can't, I will be pretty bummed. But we will try try try! And try some more! But not until I'm cleared, obviously. It will be a happy time when we can have sex again. I'm so happy there is lots of hope! Lots of women still able to
Enjoy everything!! Makes me happy!!!!!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register