Kate and Leopold | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Review It!

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Kate and Leopold Kate and Leopold

Unread 12-30-2001, 08:58 AM
Kate and Leopold

This was a cute movie. Great romantic story, a bit of history and a bit of time travel/science fiction....

Of course, I think Meg Ryan is cute as a button. THis is a good movie to add to my list of MR favorites: Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2001, 07:27 AM
Kate and Leopold

I haven't seen Kate & Leopold yet, but you need to add *French Kiss* to your list of Meg Ryan favorties...

Gosh, I have liked Meg since she was a teenager on As the World Turns...
Unread 01-01-2002, 08:24 AM
Smile - Kate and Leopold Reply

I also liked Kate & Leopold. It had a fantasy approach, was romantic, & endearing. I highly recommend it. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Is Hugh Jackman a new actor? I never heard of him. He was very good in the part.

Happy New Year all.

Alice [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-05-2002, 05:57 AM
Kate and Leopold

I saw Kate and Leopold on Christmas Day with my 21 year old daughter....

then last week, a pile of friends called to say they were going and asked if I'd seen it yet.

My reply?

Yes! I've seen it! I'll meet you at the theatre! I want to see it again! I met 8 friends at the mall.....

It was lots of fun the second time around too.....
Unread 01-27-2002, 05:31 PM
Kate and Leopold

I liked Kate and Loepold BUT Meg Ryan's hair drove me nuts!
I wanted to brush it or something!!!!!

love,
Maggie
Unread 01-29-2002, 02:47 PM
K & L

Jackman was Wolverine in X-MEN and he was in SWORDFISH with John

Travolta there was another romantic comedy with Ashley Judd but the title escapes me. He is Quite yummy; another Aussie...

Meg Ryan is one of my husband's favorites. One night a bunch of us were sitting around talking about movies and ALL the men said the liked her better than anyone else( Surprised me) IQ is another good one although the appeal of Tim Robbins eludes me. HANGING UP was also cute and Walter Matthau's last movie. She appears in DOA and INNERSPACE with ex hubby Dennis Quaid.

roni
BTW: I agree that her hair looks like [email protected] and she is as thin as a toothpick.
Unread 01-29-2002, 06:09 PM
Kate and Leopold

Kathy, I went with my 21 year old daughter also. It was the kind of light,escapist movie I like more and more. I don't go see anything that will make me sad or scared anymore. There is enough of that in real life!
Ronibuni, I am glad you agree with me about Meg Ryan's hair! (My daughter loved it, though!!!???)

Love,
Maggie
Unread 01-30-2002, 07:20 AM
Hair..

I just got up after tossing and turning and coughing and gasping and snuffling and...you get the idea! My hair looks better than hers. She has such beautiful hair. Hopefully it is just product not menopause...hehehehe..

roni
Unread 01-30-2002, 04:49 PM
Kate and Leopold

Ronibuni, you are funny! I think the point is that it is Meg Ryan's face that can pull it off. If I tried that hairstyle people would be talking about me behind my back!

Maggie
Unread 02-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Well,

I think if they were your friends they should tell the front of your back that
the view is bad from all angles...hair that looks like you groom by sticking your tongue in a lightsocket while standing in a tub of water
needs re-thinking; no matter who you are...but , hey maybe it is just me?

roni
BTW: I also think Ryan is adorable on screen...she does not seem to have the annoying mannerisms of some actresses like licking her lips like Jolie and Griffth...where is Melanie anyway?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register