Job titles? - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 01-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Re: Job titles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painfree214 View Post
Executive Assistant Manager for a large retail Pharmacy chain. Been at it 10 years, but would love to do CSI stuff:O)
I am a patrol officer but I do all of our forensics for our department. I love it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-20-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryCate20 View Post
I am a patrol officer but I do all of our forensics for our department. I love it!
I am jealous for sure! :O) I just don't know if I have the patience for a career change at this point.
Unread 01-21-2012, 04:34 PM

I am a 3rd grade teacher. I've been teaching 3rd grade for 11 years after taking 7 years off to have and raise 3 boys. I taught 2 years of middle school prior to that. I love my job, but I'm also VERY interested in forensics and crime investigation. I, too, feel that it's too late for me to make a career change, and I love my job, so I will continue watching ID and be an armchair investigator!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-21-2012, 10:40 PM

I am a pediatric critical care nurse practitioner working in peds medical, trauma, and cardiovascular ICUs
Unread 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM

I am a wife, mother and RNIII for the state Department of Prisons
Unread 01-23-2012, 11:46 AM

I'm an RN and I go to school full-time. It's online school and it's really helpful, being off work and being able to do schoolwork without having to do everything around my work schedule!
Unread 01-23-2012, 12:10 PM

Executive Assistant / Office Manager I'm bored but thankful to be employed.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:33 PM

I'm a Senior Instructional Designer for a major grocery chain in the South. I design our training materials that we use to train our associates.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:53 PM

It's amazing how far women have reached in the last 30 years!
I started out as Uncle Sam's Army working with Military working dogs and calvary horses, research and zoonotic diseases. After 27 years in the field of animal medicine I switched careers. I ride and repair vintage GoldWing motorcycles for clients as far away as Australia and I absolutely love it! You're never too old to do something different, just to old to regret not trying!
Unread 01-24-2012, 01:43 PM

I am a director of call centre services for and outsourcing telecoms business mum to two beautiful girls and wife :-)

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register