3ravens is home | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

3ravens is home 3ravens is home

Unread 12-31-2001, 06:06 AM
3ravens is home

Just wanted to share some news from 3ravens as I know you were wondering how her Friday surgery went.

She is hom eand said the initial pathology is a degenerating fibroid - benign. her said that the initial report is
correct 90% of the time and she will have the complete pathology on Thursday.

Hopefully she will be by on Thursday with more good news. Now, 3ravens, just rest and take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2001, 04:08 PM
3ravens is home

(((Sheri))))
Thank you soooo much for letting us know how 3ravens did with her surgery!!
What great news!!! ....We love to hear these types of results!!
Thanks so much for letting us know Sheri!!

Now, 3Ravens, you take care, get lots of and and then more of both and come let us know how you are doing when ya can!!!
Holiday Hugs!!
Maria
Unread 12-31-2001, 04:17 PM
3ravens is home

Hello and welcome home 3Ravens!! So glad to hear that pathology is classifying things as benign! Keep the faith and try not to worry while waiting for the complete results. For now, just concentrate on taking care of yourself and getting lots of rest!! We are all thinking of you! Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it!! Pamper The Princess!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-31-2001, 04:18 PM
3ravens is home

So glad to hear it's going well for 3ravens!

We'll look forward to hearing more about it. Congratulations!
Unread 12-31-2001, 04:47 PM
3ravens is home

3 ravens , so glad that it is all over . You get lots of rest and allow yourself to heal. Much love always x x
Unread 01-02-2002, 11:31 AM
3ravens is home

Thank you for all your good wishes. Yes, initial path report looks good and MD says it is correct 90% of time. I will have final report tomorrow. One positive of surgery over the holidays is that the hospital was pretty quiet and I got a lot of help/path department is pretty quiet and working quickly too. I'll let everybody know the final results when I get them.
Unread 01-02-2002, 01:17 PM
3ravens is home

Nice to hear from you 3Ravens!!
We are all looking forward to hearing your final report, but as you say it certainly is sounding very good!!! Thats great!!

Glad to hear you were well looked after at the hospital. I would guess the holidays probably would be a good time for surgery as they would be pretty slow, and have more time to dedicate to each patient. Although I am sure you were happy to get home to your own bed!!

Hope you are resting lots drinking your fluids, and in general pampering the princess!!
All the best with your recovery!!
Healing Hugs
Maria
Unread 01-02-2002, 08:01 PM
3ravens is home

{{3Ravens}}

What wonderful news to get!!! I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the final results but so nice that they were able to ease most of your fears so quickly.

I hope your recovery is swift and uneventfull! Take it easy, rest well and pamper yourself shamelessly!

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 01-04-2002, 03:44 PM
3ravens is home

I was hoping to get back to you with a final path report by now. MD said he'd have on Thursday. Needless to say, I called on Thursday and he never called back. So I called again today, Friday, and his assistant said that she didn't think he'd gotten it yet, but that she would have him call me. Well, it's almost seven pm and once again no call. So I guess I'll have to go through the weekend. My guess is that there is some post holiday surgical rush of all the people who put off their procedures until after the holidays.

Ah to be back living in Los Angeles. My doctors used to call to follow up on how I was feeling even during illnesses. It seems so unreal that I haven't been checked upon even once following major surgery. Guess I'll have to be patient a little longer.

So how many days would you give it before getting upset with the MD's assistant that he isn't calling back?
Unread 01-04-2002, 04:00 PM
3ravens is home

Hi,
I would like to include my well wishes.........for a great path report. I think it is good when they take little longer, I would hate for such important stuff to be so rushed. I also beieve that if they haven't called you, that that is good news. Keep the faith!!!
Valentina:jumping:

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register