Scheduled SAH two day before sugery BF broke up - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

two day before sugery BF broke up two day before sugery BF broke up

Unread 02-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Re: two day before sugery BF broke up

Hi Kay,

i'm so sorry for what your going thru, you don't deserve this at all! we all deserve to have suportive, loving people surrounding us in this high emotional roller coster and not feeling physically at our best.

What are your symtoms that made you decide to have a hyster? my main fear was if the outcome of my surger was going to be worst than my symtoms.

My symtoms where...i had a lot of discomfort with my bladder (feeling always full) and going to the bathroom all the time, my stomach was like that of a 6 month pregnancy, always feeling tired and none of my cloths fit (it was so frustrating). my problem was not bleeding, actually my period went away 5 months before my surgery - that's the time my tumor grew the most. i had so much pain on my left side of my tummy, i couldn't even touch it - so tender. when i used to tie my tenis-shoes i lost my breath...anyway it was to uncomfortable to be carrying this foreign thing growing inside my body.

my bf told me he was so happy he stayed with me, because he can see all the positive changes in me (not being so frustrated, agitated, angry etc - i didn't even want him to touch me at times) AND the changes on my body!

i think that he is lucky he did stay or else he would have missed on the best of me! if that would of been the case, i do believe i would have found a great man that appreciated me and loved me the way i deserve :-)

Kay, please try to focus on only you and your healing. i used to feel crazy too, but now i know, i definitely was not! is your surgery next moth on the 30th, there's still some time for your hubby to grow a heart and changes his ways and come back to you and do the right thing for you! if he doesn't you'll feel so great that you'll find yourself a great guy AND he'll be sorry

praying for you that god gives you the strength you need to get you thru this... take care and keep me posted.

rosel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-20-2012, 10:53 PM

Unforgivable! You deserve better! Hang in there!
Unread 02-21-2012, 05:34 AM

lovely.rosel

thank you. i have been suffering heavy clotty bleedng for years that has been progressivly worse my entire life. i have a 3cm fibroid as of last august. i'm assuming it's bigger now. the dr says my uterus is enlarged and bumpy-he suspects ando. ablation won't work for me. i pee alot, i attributed that to the fact that i am always thirsty and always carry water with me. now not so sure. almost constant low back pain. heavy feeling in the uterus. major fatigue, weight gain. i look pregenant. aunt flo is staying longer now, like almost 3 weeks at a time. i weight about 185. i weighed about 190 my heaviest with my last child. swelling, hands-feet and my face. i don't know if it is related or just simply more pollen here. i always lived in south fl but moved to sc about 3 years ago. i noticed one side of my face is different than the other. it's like my sinuses don't drain because i can breathe, i don't get it. and if i cry forget about it. it takes days for my eyes to go down.

i know the hysto is right for me, i wish i could do it tomorrow. i was going to do it over summer so my kids would be home to help me. i am just feeling worse and worse so i scheduled for the fri before they will be out a week for spring break.

hubby and i are talking. we've been married 20 years. he says he just needs some time to get his head together and will be here for me. his timing sucks. i told him i need him now for this emotional roller coaster.

and now it's not just the sickness it's everything. when he left sunday i told the kids to find somewhere to go. i didn't want them here while i cried and stared at the wall. it's hard enough i wanted them to get out and occupy their minds. my daughter is 17 and been driving about 6 months. her car is in shop so she's been driving mine, she said her friend didn't get off work till 9. i told her that was too late and it had been raining all day. she says but mom, i drive home from work that late and sometimes in rain all the time. against my better judgement i let her go. i had her go put note on door for her dad. well she was driving too fast for the turn, the tire came off the rim and she hit an embankment. but the worst is she continued driving, taped the note on the door and drove the flat tire all the way to town. didn't say anything untill i was calling her to come home. she met up with a boy we don't approve of and now everything is so much worse.

now with him gone all i have to do is think about all this stuff. i know what doesn't kill me will make me stronger but geeze the timing of all this. wheeew ....just breethe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2012, 05:42 AM

rosel

how are you feeling? i see your about a month out. sah what does that stand for? you lost 1 or both ovaries? so are you on hormones now. are your hormones balancing out?

i am scheduled march 30th for vaginal they will take uterus and cervix. leaving ovaries and tubes. i will be 40 in sept. the hysto doesn't bother me. i have 3 kids, 3 step daughters and tied my tubed 14 years ago.
so i already went thru the emotions of not having another child, thank god!
Unread 02-21-2012, 10:08 AM

{{hugs}} I am so sorry you are going through this right now. I'm praying you have a support system that will pamper you when you leave the castle.
Unread 02-21-2012, 10:23 AM

WOW kay...

that's a lot to handle, you definetly have your hands and your mind full! you're right what it doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but should all the lessons come at once? i'm sorry your going thru all this at once, but you'll make it thru - i'll keep you and your fam in my prayers.

actually it's been only two weeks since my surgery. i kept both overies, tubes, cervix - removed only uterus; so, no i'm not in hormones. i'm 44 yrs and have a 16 yr daughter and 14 yr son.

i hope your hubby gets his head together and help you, like he should! good luck and stay in touch...later
Unread 02-21-2012, 08:08 PM

Kaye0502 IF YOU HAVE TO WONDER WHERE YOU STAND WITH SOMEONE, PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO STOP STANDING AND START - WALKING !!!!

You will be fine, what your husband did is a form of abuse and you need to take care of yourself.

DON'T BE A WOMAN THAT NEEDS A MAN, BE A WOMAN A MAN NEEDS !!
Trust me, there is a wonderful person out there for you, not someone who would bail on you when you needed him most, I truly don't think I could forgive that, along the way during several years of me feeling sick and no sex etc. my hubby said some mean things but never once did he leave or have me worried about how I was going to survive being out of work and recovering from surgery - Think of yourself !!!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register