TLH Bleeding After Sex - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Bleeding After Sex Bleeding After Sex

Unread 02-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Re: Bleeding After Sex

Lucciana can you wait that long? Double take it easy!
April I wld call doc just to b sure if u have uti it will need seeing too xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Bleeding After Sex

Let me say this again..... My doctor did an exam and cleared me to have sex. I didnt make the decision on my own. I had the same pink stuff after intercourse theo bleeding happened 3days after i had sex. But it sounds like you need to call ur Doc and tell them about that burnin. It sounds like a UTI. Did u have ur partner bathe before sex to make sure there werent any bacteria going in there?
  Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilD1 View Post
My doctor suggested 8 weeks was better to wait for sex. I had sugary dec. 9th, so last Friday was the day. I had slight pale pink after using the bathroom following sex. Since then, no more, but i feel like I have swelling in my vaginal area and it's burning when I urinate. In worried it's a UTI. I felt like I had to urinate during intercouse as well. Could my bladder have moved with my uterus and cervix gone ?
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Bleeding After Sex

Lol....if i have to wait i will. I dont want anymore surgery, so i'll wait as long as i need to.
  Quote:
Originally Posted by shellstar View Post
Lucciana can you wait that long? Double take it easy!
April I wld call doc just to b sure if u have uti it will need seeing too xxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2012, 10:18 AM

Fingers crossed it heals perfectly on its own then xx
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:19 AM

They don't tell us all this before hand grrrrrrrrr lol z
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:23 AM

I'm Sure you were happy to go home. Are you on bedrest until you see the surgeon next week? Hope your recovery is back on track from this point.
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:38 AM

I put myself on bedrest because i have 4 flights of steps in my house and the more i climb them, the more i bleed. Its a catch 22 though. They say to walk around to prevent blod clots but everytime i start doing my normal life stuff. Here comes the bleeding. They say they dont see any openinings but it has to be comin from somewhere.
Unread 02-08-2012, 10:58 AM

4 flights wowsa , ur right tho has to be coming from somewhere, devil u do. Devil u don't situation, think I'd do what ur doing and put myself on bed rest, take care x
Unread 02-08-2012, 02:19 PM

I am not sure.
When in doubt, call the nurse or the doctor.
Unread 02-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Bleeding After Sex

Yes, he made sure he was clean, my fiancé has been stressed he was going to hurt me anyway. He tool care of me so well after hysterectomy and feels Everything might not be the same as before since they removed my uterus and cervix and sewed the back of my vagina shut. QUOTE=Lucciana05;3682104]Let me say this again..... My doctor did an exam and cleared me to have sex. I didnt make the decision on my own. I had the same pink stuff after intercourse theo bleeding happened 3days after i had sex. But it sounds like you need to call ur Doc and tell them about that burnin. It sounds like a UTI. Did u have ur partner bathe before sex to make sure there werent any bacteria going in there?[/quote]

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register