Not Scheduled symptoms please help - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

symptoms please help symptoms please help

Unread 02-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Re: symptoms please help

No fibroids here. I have adenomyosis, but I get those symptoms just before and during the first few days of my period. Like clockwork every month I feel nauseous and pregnant before my period, then the diarrhea kicks in and it doesn't stop completely until my period is over. So, for me those symptoms are hormonal and my understanding about fibroids is that they are very much related to your hormones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2012, 08:35 PM

Ah....I understand now. My insurance stinks too...very high deductible. Keep journaling...I hope it all works out for you.
Unread 02-12-2012, 08:44 PM

hey girls- just another symptom to add- migraines?? do you experience these
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-12-2012, 08:50 PM

I got migraines before being diagnosed with polycystic Overy syndrome, mine are from a car accident in 1988. So, I cannot say that my problems with cysts and fibroids cause my migraines or not.
Unread 02-13-2012, 11:01 AM

Hello sisters,
I have been told I have fibroids, although not sure what size or where there are in or out of the uterus...I have non-stop menstrual type cramping all month long, very painful periods (like I'm in labor) as well as super heavy gushing flow. I'm not really able to go anywhere during my period, it's just too heavy and painful. I also have always had a problem with ovarian cysts, never had to have any removed, they usually rupture and go away on their own.

I also have pain in my tailbone, like I fell on it but didn't, this has gone on for about 6 months now and my back hurts down in to my legs. I'm tired all the time and never feel good. So tired of this...I'm only 40 years old and feel like I'm 90!

My surgery is scheduled for March 1st and the doc says she is going in laparoscopily with the intention of taking only my uterus if possible. If it is too big, they will have to take it vaginally. Additionally, if they find any endo while in there they will be taking the ovaries as well.

I'm pretty nervous, but so ready to feel better...my husband is really ready also

Anyway...good luck to all...I will pray for a speedy and perfect recovery for all of you...thanks for listening
Unread 02-13-2012, 11:04 AM

Yes...I do get migraines, actually for the last 3 years or so...however I only get them once or twice a year. Do you think it's related?? I never thought of that.
Unread 02-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Today I am just exhausted, was in pain this morning, but that is not so bad now. I slept all night, did some school work as I am in college right now and I can barely keep my eyes open. I will be praying for all the hystersisters on here. This is so hard to live with, and I am so afraid that I am just trading one set of symptoms for another, but anything has to be better than this.
Unread 02-27-2012, 07:49 PM

I'm 3 months post op and recently started having vaginal pain and pressure. I was well enough up until last week and pretty much went back to all my activities without pain. But now, I'm so concerned of bladder issues. My doctor is away for another week and not sure if I can bare this pain until I see him. Anybody might have same symptoms?
Thanks
Unread 02-27-2012, 10:51 PM

I know how you feel. I have the same symptoms. I wake up drenched in sweat and feel sick most of the time. When I do feel good, I only feel good for a few hours then have to lie down. It's very miserable to feel like that. I also have the same pain that others have described as well. I have 3 tumors. The biggest 15 cm. I look very pregnant. The difference between being pregnant and having a tumor this large is it feels like a ball of stone. I'ts even making my kidneys hurt.
Unread 02-28-2012, 01:58 AM

Yup. All that plus low back pain and migraines. All right before and during the first few days of my period. Gets worse with each cycle, too. I have cysts on my L ovary and fibroids. Surgery March 22, TAH, taking L ovary, too. CAN'T WAIT. This is unbearable. Sorry you're feeling so bad. Don't wait to get help. Get it ASAP. Peace.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register