Uterine contractions with orgasm. How do you know? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Uterine contractions with orgasm. How do you know? Uterine contractions with orgasm. How do you know?

Unread 02-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Uterine contractions with orgasm. How do you know?

I feel so sorry for the ladies that are disappointed with the little "o" they have post hyster because they miss the uterine contractions. I'm trying to prepare myself for what to expect after my surgery on March 6th. How do I know now if the deep orgasms I feel are due to uterine contractions or not?

I read an article about what is called a uterine orgasm and it said that those only occur with deep penetration when the cervix is bumped. It's a different type of orgasm. But uterine contractions occur with all orgasms, just some women notice them and some don't.

I know my orgasms feel deep, satisfying, and a warmth radiates through my whole body. Is that feeling gone without a uterus and cervix? I tried to explore last night and really focus on my "O" to see what was going on, but so much of my body is involved that I don't know what role my uterus is playing in it. I did notice that after if built up, just before the pleasurable release, I felt my uterus cramp (but in an enjoyable way twice).

I really feel like a description of uterine contractions during orgasm can only be answered by women who noticed them before hyster and now miss them after.

Thanks again ladies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2012, 11:56 AM
Re: Uterine contractions with orgasm. How do you know?

This is a great question. I've been wondering the same thing. Mostly out of curiosity at this point, since I am scheduled next week and I can't keep my cervix. Thanks for asking this.
Unread 02-15-2012, 12:02 PM

I'm not sure if I can help or not, but I know that they types of O's I had pre-hyster were varied...in intensity and in length. The same is true for post-hyster. I was so worried after our first attempt resulted in a small one...but have to tell you...once I relaxed and we had a couple of 'tries'....I have definitely had some very hard, full body, toe curling ones. :-) and yes...they did take my uterous and cervix so...

good luck!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-15-2012, 12:07 PM

I was certain that my orgasms were so fabulous because I was having uterine contractions; they were so deep and strong. After my hyster, they are even stronger. Clearly, the loss of my uterus did not affect the deep feeling. I am not sure what's going on physically now but honestly, I could not care less!! My orgasms are even more stunning now. I am so pleased with my post hyster health; very blessed.
Unread 02-15-2012, 02:47 PM

I'm guessing if you notice your uterus contractions during orgasm that you would have really noticed it while pregnant? I didn't notice any contractions or cramping either while have an orgasm or just after during any of my pregnancies.

All of the negative chatter on the internet and the HERS talk about how unsatisfying sex is without a uterus has me so scared, but with a lot of reading online it seems like most women don't have this type of orgasm? I'm really unsure.

At this point my hope is that sex with my husband is comfortable and satisfying for us both. As long as it isn't painful, disappointing, or frustrating, I'm good.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register