Endo or fibroid symptoms? OR just ME? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Endo or fibroid symptoms? OR just ME? Endo or fibroid symptoms? OR just ME?

Unread 01-06-2002, 04:35 PM
Endo or fibroid symptoms? OR just ME?

LisaJean,
Yep, sounds familar except for the swelling hands and feet, swelling stomach, now that I had! And I did not realize it was all related to my problems til after the hysterectomy. Now I do. I feel great. I don't get cold all the time, no probs going to bathroom, even when I eat out now, no pains, cramping, ect.................... Its wonderful. Congratulations on you upcoming surgery! You'll feel like a new person in about 6-7 months post. You'll feel better sooner, but completely healed then. Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2002, 12:21 AM

I always wondered about the cold thing, the zits could be food allergies, alot of people are allergic to chemichels in food. If you eat processed foods such as fast foods or pre packaged foods you may be allergic to them. I break out with little zits if I eat any of that stuff. Glad to know I am not alone with strage symptoms swelling of feet legs and swollen tummy chronic pain in back and rib cage. Chronic fatigue. IF my total hyst gets rid of a quarter of my problems I just may be a new woman. I am tired of suffering bring it on I am saw my dr last week and am scheduled the 22nd of Jan
Unread 01-07-2002, 05:19 AM

I too am cold all the time. I have been tested two times for thyroid problems. It was negative both times. I sure hope this fixes it. I have all the pain with going to the bathroom, but my dr says it is from the prolapsed uterus. Whatever it is, I hope it all goes away after surgery. I also feel like I am falling apart at 32. For me, it started at 30 when my gallbladder fizzled out. It has just gotten worse since then.

We will all be better soon, I am sure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-07-2002, 07:33 PM
Or Just Me?

oh my gosh!!! You are describing me!! Now I can add to my list of why I should have this hyst---thank you--It's No Just Me!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register