Questions galore - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Questions galore Questions galore

Unread 01-06-2002, 07:03 PM
Questions galore

We do speak in code...hysterspeak! Go to the home page, scroll down to the bottom area, and you will see some menus..."Princesses Tell Their Stories", "Ladies In Waiting", etc.

Lots of great info for you there....happy reading! Keep reading, keep posting, and we're all here to help!

Karen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-06-2002, 07:16 PM
Questions galore

Yes, what KarenL said.

And if you have not found it yet,

Pre-Op Hysterectomy Articles

click and voila!
Unread 01-12-2002, 12:45 AM
Hello Judy

Hi Judy

I had a radical hysterectomy with tumor debulking, lymphectomies, biopsies and other stuff. I had my hyster on 10/30/01 for ovarian cancer.

If you want you can search the cancer concerns board or use the search button for ovarian cancer symptoms. I put a post on that has all the symptoms the National Ovarian Cancer Coalition lists in their pamphlets. There are tests like vaginal sonograms (get a color doplar and black and white), blood test - CA 125, and CT scans that can be done to detect ovarian cancer.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions. I would be happy to share my symptoms with you.

Please try not to worry. I think you have the odds on your side. Even if your mom did have ovca.

Take Care - RobinS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-12-2002, 11:40 AM
Questions

Hi, I noticed in your post that you didn't mention any diagnosis. That would be the first question I would ask. If you know what your diagnosis is you can research that particular topic and come up with more questions that deal specifically with your case. As far as ovarian cancer goes I would definately ask questions like how is it diagnosed, are there symptoms, stuff along that line. I found that writing all of my questions in a notebook and leaving space under each question for an answer was the best way to talk to my doctor. I did not waste time trying to remember and I kept the notebook with me at all times so when I thought of a new question I could write it down. Good Luck with everything.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register