Sad Update on Lydia....Bring tears to your eyes. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sad Update on Lydia....Bring tears to your eyes. Sad Update on Lydia....Bring tears to your eyes.

Unread 01-04-2002, 07:41 PM
Sad Update on Lydia....Bring tears to your eyes.

Hi ladies,
I hope you all are ok , I'm posting this post for my dear friend Lydia! She is suffering so much lately and needs your support!Please much for her. Thank You!

You can contact her personally at [email protected]

Hello everyone:

I miss all of you in chat...Shirley/are4power so graciously has posted for me again, being i am under the weather both ways, physically and mentally.

I am feeling very overwhelmed today. I came home crying,i called the crisis hotline here in my home town and just vented away. Something deep down inside has got me feeling mixed up and just down. One minute i am happy and the next minute i am feeling so sad. It ls like i am in this dark hole that i can't climb out of .

Today i just feel a failure. From the time i got diagnosed with Endo, it has been downhill ever since. I am starting to think that maybe i shouldn't have the hyst,maybe it just isn't for me.

I am so tired of fighting for the surgery. I have no quality of life. The hotline person/gentlemen i spoke told me that to come from 1988 to 2002 is a great accomplishment.

It is like i don't know who to trust anymore. I can't even believe what the doctors are saying because they keep stalling not giving me a surgery day. Why are they holding back on me,and why do i have to be so frustrated,angry and upset on account of them taking their own sweet time? Why, i ask..

Just venting...i am overly tired,drained from work. I have been up not eating or sleeping or drinking since Thursday morning, almost 24 hours. My anxiety level is extremely high.

I miss all you ladies in chat room.
I wish to thank everyone for your support and concern and prayers.
I am stilll awaiting my appt with gyn next friday...it has finally come.. I was so ill today that i canceled my mammogram appt.(the gyn felt something he wanted to test further)oh, all of this is just too much...every week doctor after doctor after doctor and test after test after test....

Well, i will keep you posted. I hope all of you have a painfree weekend.
Love always,
Lydia/endo34
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2002, 07:47 PM
Hugs to you

Lydia,

You are in my prayers....

Janet
Unread 01-04-2002, 10:51 PM

s Lydia!

We miss you too! I hope there are brighter days very soon for you hon. Please hang in there... one step at a time! Keep writing..we are here for you if you need us!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-04-2002, 11:04 PM

Dear Lydia
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care
Unread 01-04-2002, 11:24 PM
You have come to the right place

Dear Lydia,

I know how you must feel. I will tell you from experience, that this site more then any I know is the best site to come to when feeling this way and wanting some support and even answers. Without this site I would have never made it this far.

I am here for you as well and please feel free to give me an email if you need to. Try and take your tension off by doing some visualization and meditation. If I could I would bring you some nice herbal tea so this will have to do and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. You will get through this and you are not alone. Have faith. It will all be over soon
Unread 01-05-2002, 01:18 AM
Hugs

Shirely just so like you to be there for a mate, you're the best and ty for being there for lydia. Please tell her not to give up, endeo is an awful thing but having a Hyst would so make that better, I know through having it and now feel so much better and like a new woman. We are all sending hugs and positive vibes to her.
Hugs Vicki AKA SMILIE
Unread 01-05-2002, 06:09 AM

Dear Lydia...you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care...only a few more days till you will see the doc! Let us know what h/she says, o.k.?

and s!

Sherry
Unread 01-05-2002, 07:23 AM

Lydia,
I pray to God that you get the answer to your problems very, very soon. Hey, with all these prayers coming from your sisters somethings gotta shake loose! s and
Unread 01-05-2002, 07:51 AM

Hi Lydia! You in my s. Please try to hang in there. Give having a better life a chance. Think about the future and make a goal that you want to accomplish. Just think about how much better you will feel after the castle stay! We are all here for you!! Before I found this site I was an emothional wreck! But after reading so many posts and always getting a response/feedback and encouragement, I truly felt so much better. It helped me sooooo much!BIG BIG BIG s to you. Remember we are always here for! God bless you. You are in our s.
Unread 01-05-2002, 10:29 AM

Shirley,

Please give Lydia all my best! She is in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

Sure wish I could give her a real hug instead of a cyberhug.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register