Scared.... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 02-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Scared....

Tomorrow's the day and I started my period last night...I think it's God's way of letting me know I'm doing the right thing because I am miserable today!! I have horrible cramps and I'm so scared I just keep crying

I hope everyone is doing well...see you all on the other side of the board love and well wishes to all you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Re: Scared....

Dont be scared, be uplifted! Know that others are in the same situation and we are all pulling for great outcomes for each other!

My surgery is about 2 weeks away and at this point I am excited to get it over with and be pain free!

I hope all is good for you and I look forward to seeing you on the other side
Unread 02-29-2012, 03:12 PM

Thank you!! Good luck to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-29-2012, 03:20 PM

Try not to be scared. I know easier said than done. You will be fine. Positive thoughts, sister, positive thoughts. Just try to think about how great you are going to feel when this is all over!!!

with your surgery and hoping you have a smooth, swift recovery!!!

Unread 02-29-2012, 03:30 PM

Thank you, that's what I keep telling myself
Unread 02-29-2012, 05:28 PM

I had my big breakdown last night ... I totally understand what you are going through. Like you, I started my period too - and just can't stand this anymore. I think my uterus is trying to have the last laugh. My surgery is tomorrow - chin up, we got this
Unread 02-29-2012, 05:56 PM

Thanks, I'm glad to know I'm not alone which surgery are you having? I'm having LAVH
Unread 02-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Scared....

I'm not too good with the initials... Having da Vinci and my uterus and cervix is being removed. Ovaries should be staying. What time is your surgery? I am to be there at 530 am with a 730 am surgery.
Unread 02-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Scared....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnssa28 View Post
Tomorrow's the day and I started my period last night...I think it's God's way of letting me know I'm doing the right thing because I am miserable today!! I have horrible cramps and I'm so scared I just keep crying

I hope everyone is doing well...see you all on the other side of the board love and well wishes to all you!
Oh sweetie it's normal to be scared! I went into surgery on dec 5th with my period as well. They told me it was my body's way of saying goodbye periods!!! Lol! I wish you luck and a speedy recovery. Be well and remember. Bye bye periods and cramps!!
Unread 02-29-2012, 06:28 PM

It's the laparascopic assisted vaginal hyst...taking the uterus and cervix and hopefully leaving the ovaries. It sounds like we're having basically the same thing, but I don't know what the da vinci is. I go in at 10:30, surgery at 12:15.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register