Scheduled TVH Pre-Op done - one week to go! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Pre-Op done - one week to go! Pre-Op done - one week to go!

Unread 03-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Pre-Op done - one week to go!

I had my hospital pre-op this morning - drove to the hospital in a huge snowstorm in zero visability. When they did the EKG, I reminded the tech that I just drove in a snowstorm. She laughed and said she saw that my heartbeat was pretty rapid. She said the cardiologist would have to read it but she didn't see anything worrisome. She also did bloodwork, CBC and A1C. She put me at ease by saying they would only cancel if my sugar was way out of control - and I don't think it is. I am a little worried because I came down with a cold yesterday and my glands are swollen. No fever but I hope the blood work doesn't show an infection.

She said no news is good news so I'm hoping the phone doesn't ring in the next couple of days.

I have to be at the hospital at 6am on Thursday, March 8 - it looks like this thing might actually happen. Yikes!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Re: Pre-Op done - one week to go!

Congratulations, Here is hoping you go through March 8....now time to do your final preparations for your resting time at home...dont forget your tummy pillow i kept a pillow on my stomach at home made me feel safe and comforted plus it kept my tummy warm lol

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register