scheduled and scared - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

scheduled and scared scheduled and scared

Thread Tools
  #11  
Unread 03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Re: scheduled and scared

You will be emotional, I was. I am 3 days post-op dVH and I am doing well. The hospital staff was amazing. I am sore but not in pain. Chap stick, throat lozenges and my pillow pet were my 3 fave things in the hospital. I never changed into my own nightie while I was there. I'm praying for you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #12  
Unread 03-03-2012, 04:59 PM
scheduled and scared

  Quote:
Originally Posted by we2012 View Post
Hi all I'm new to the sisters and scheduled for a TAH on Tuesday march 6... but I'm so scared but so ready for this journey-- any info suggestions much appreciated!
Hi, it's understandable to be scared. I surely was when making the decision to have my hysterectomy, which I had on Tuesday. I was in so much pain over the last 6 months I knew a full hysterectomy was the only option for me. The information that people provide along with their personal experiences really helped me.
I also read books and spoke to women that I know regarding their experiences with getting a hysterectomy.

I wish you good luck!
  #13  
Unread 03-05-2012, 01:26 AM
scheduled and scared

  Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTink View Post
You will be emotional, I was. I am 3 days post-op dVH and I am doing well. The hospital staff was amazing. I am sore but not in pain. Chap stick, throat lozenges and my pillow pet were my 3 fave things in the hospital. I never changed into my own nightie while I was there. I'm praying for you!!
Thank you so very much! I'm on the countdown! 48 hours!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #14  
Unread 03-05-2012, 01:27 AM
scheduled and scared

  Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinesy View Post
Hi, it's understandable to be scared. I surely was when making the decision to have my hysterectomy, which I had on Tuesday. I was in so much pain over the last 6 months I knew a full hysterectomy was the only option for me. The information that people provide along with their personal experiences really helped me.
I also read books and spoke to women that I know regarding their experiences with getting a hysterectomy.

I wish you good luck!
Thanks.. I'll keep posting as I progress-- everyone here is do very helpful and the scared feeling is subsiding!
  #15  
Unread 03-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Re: scheduled and scared

I am counting down right along with you!! Mine is tomorrow also!!
See you on the other side!
  #16  
Unread 03-05-2012, 10:02 AM
scheduled and scared

  Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBella View Post
I am counting down right along with you!! Mine is tomorrow also!!
See you on the other side!
are you as anxious as I am? ready to get it all over ! see you on the other side!
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
8 Replies, Last Reply 01-07-2009, Started By PTOWN
16 Replies, Last Reply 12-07-2007, Started By nervousinms
3 Replies, Last Reply 10-19-2006, Started By usedtobeme
2 Replies, Last Reply 08-22-2006, Started By analyn
1 Reply, Last Reply 11-20-2004, Started By CAS04
5 Replies, Last Reply 07-18-2003, Started By dawnchiefs
10 Replies, Last Reply 01-04-2003, Started By christyb
7 Replies, Last Reply 01-04-2003, Started By mgs625
3 Replies, Last Reply 11-24-2001, Started By colleen anne
1 Reply, Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

December 1,2020

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  


$vbulletin->featuredvideos is not an array!
Advertisement


Advertisement