Husband told me I should probably stop coming here LOL - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Husband told me I should probably stop coming here LOL Husband told me I should probably stop coming here LOL

Unread 03-06-2012, 06:59 AM
Re: Husband told me I should probably stop coming here LOL

My husband wants to go campimg and to the renna fest in giddings and that right there is a lot of walking. What his he thinking? Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbnorman View Post
My husband wants to go campimg and to the renna fest in giddings and that right there is a lot of walking. What his he thinking? Lol
Tell him to rent you an outdoor wheelchair and you'll go.

My husband wants to go to Ikea this weekend. I haven't done that much walking but I told him if he goes to the rental center and gets a wheelchair that I would go. Ikea is so large that I would hate to get halfway through it and be stuck.
Unread 03-06-2012, 07:33 AM

That's funny. That's a good idea I will tell him that. I love Ikea that's a cool store. If you go make sure you get the wheel chair.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-06-2012, 07:37 AM

I don't blame u there! I went shopping with the family sat for me n kids some things and sun for groceries, and by the time we were done both days, I was ghost white n ready to pass out, and really sore! Before all this I was one that was always going, going, going...lol! It was nice to get out but I'm still recovering from it.
Unread 03-06-2012, 07:41 AM

We went to Best Buy last weekend and I used the wheelchair. Got some strange looks but I don't care. One guy just stared at me until I said "do you have a problem?" and he left the aisle. Some people are rude. I have friends in wheelchairs so I knew what to expect. But I hate being cooped up in the house and I want to heal right, so bring on the chair! Our local rental place has them for $10 a day or $30 a week.
Unread 03-06-2012, 08:04 AM

People are rude. We have to get of the house so we don't go crazy. I wish I thought of that when I went to the grocery store. Luckily we weren't in there that long.
Unread 03-11-2012, 10:02 AM

My girlfriend is begging me to use the electric cart at Target. She says it is the only time we can use it legitimately so I should take advantage. She finds it hysterical, me not so much. I guess its funny when it isn't you. I keep telling her that walking at Target is the closest thing I am getting to exercise at the moment so she can take the electric cart and I will walk with her.
Unread 03-11-2012, 10:37 AM

Use the chair if you need to. Don't be ashamed to use it. If your body gets tired and if you push your self might damage your body. Please use if you need it. Take care of your self.
Unread 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM

My hubby thinks I've joined a cult! Ha!!! This is the ONLY place I can come to where people understand what I have been through and what I continue to go through! He does understand though what a blessing this site has been. None of my friends have had to go through this and I really don't have anyone to talk to. He has been great, but he is a he!
Unread 03-12-2012, 03:46 AM

I shopped on a cart at WalMart, and I rounded the bend, I wiped out a whole spindle of hanging jewelry. 100's of pieces fell all over the floor. I was mortified. When I entered Publix last week, one of the checkers that I have known a long time says, Oh NO, You have become ONE of the cart people. I started crying. She didn't mean it the way I took it. She told me that is what the employees call us-THE CART PEOPLE! I told her I will not be a regular. I am a young 57. Even though, I like her, I was ready just in "my moment" to tell her where to shove it.LOL

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register