CASTLE by Raven | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

CASTLE by Raven CASTLE by Raven

Unread 01-08-2002, 04:10 AM
CASTLE by Raven

We have a friend, called RavenManiac, in the chatroom who is scheduled for a journey to the castle on 1-22-02. She is very nervous, so please come by the chatroom and help us cheer her on.

Raven is also a very talented "computer geek". Here's a link to some of her beautiful computer artwork http://dothis.com/webart/art6_1.htm Check it out!

(link to site with permission by Raven)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2002, 05:33 AM
CASTLE by Raven

Thanks Dawn for the link to Raven's page (Michelle). There is alot to explore there, very nice pics of the castle too.

Hey Michelle, hope you are ok and I hope to chat with you again real soon.
p.s. I tried to sign your g/b but it had some kind of error.
Unread 01-08-2002, 06:20 AM
CASTLE by Raven

Beautiful work RavenManiac!! I just browsed through your art and think it is mood lifting. Isn't there a spot for advertising on this site? You should be there RavenManiac.

Thanks for the link Pam.
Wilma
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2002, 11:01 AM
CASTLE by Raven

Well, looks like you did post the link. Glad you ladies like the pic enough to want to show everyone. I did put a link on it back to this site.
Oh and Pam, I'm still looking for the cop-out clause.
I do not see how I am going to make myself pull this off.
From where I sit now, it's a complete impossibility for me.
And Denise, my guestbook is broken, Ever since I switched web hosts I have not been able to get it to work. So, i mess with it for a few days. Get mad at it and forget about it till someone brings it up again. Then I mess with it again and well, you get the idea.
Thanks ladies, ya'll are great
Raven
Unread 01-08-2002, 08:35 PM
CASTLE by Raven

Raven...this is just beautiful! I sure do wish my castle had looked like that.

{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

kaatie
Unread 01-08-2002, 08:52 PM
CASTLE by Raven

Raven,

I know that you know you need this surgery. Just keep focusing on how much better you will feel without all that bleeding and pain. Yes, this is possible...you seem to have made a lot of progress so far since we've met online and I have faith in you that you will do just fine.

For the anxiety, remember what I said...breeeeeeaaaaatttttthhhheeee

And if talking to the dr makes you nervous again, remember that YOU are the boss.

Pam
Unread 01-08-2002, 09:36 PM
WOW!!!!!

((((RAVEN)))) 's Those are Amazing!!!!! My Dh took a look with me and he said they were OUTSTANDING!!! My Dh and I both love art in all forms. You truly are Talented!!!! I know we have only chated a few times in the chat room. You seem like a very strong person. To me your art reflects that streanght. (sp?) I agree with PDawn. You will do fine and you have all of us here at Hystersisters to support you!!! Remember to take a deap cleansing breath and focus on what you want. Sending Healing thoughts your way!!!!

I am not a dr. or a nuse. I speak from my own experances. If you are concrned PLEASE speak with your dr.

If the dream is big enough and the Will is strong enough the Dream will come ture...
AngRed1/ Angela
Unread 01-09-2002, 04:33 AM
CASTLE by Raven

Michelle,

This really is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

We've met in the chat room several times. I know how anxious you are about the surgery. Please try to focus on the outcome, not the surgery itself. YOU DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD!!!

All of your HysterSisters are here for you, in the days leading up to your trip to the castle, and as you recover in the land of Pampered Princesses!

Hugs and Best Wishes,
Unread 01-09-2002, 05:28 AM
CASTLE by Raven

s Raven

Was feeling anxious when i arrived to read the posts....but
after
looking at your amazing pics feel so calm, the combination of colours are wonderful too!! Thankyou.
PTO Queen is so right YOU DESERVE TO FEEL GOOD!!

Stay Strong Big s
Unread 01-09-2002, 12:42 PM
CASTLE by Raven

Raven...I love the one you call 'Creepy'. It isn`t creepy at all to me. Just wanted to let you know.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

kaatie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register