TVH 9 days post op--round bumpy skin coming out of vagina? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

9 days post op--round bumpy skin coming out of vagina? 9 days post op--round bumpy skin coming out of vagina?

Unread 03-22-2012, 03:57 PM
9 days post op--round bumpy skin coming out of vagina?

What in the world is this thing??? I noticed it yesterday but was dealing with other issues and didn't put much thought into it until now.

It's a bumpy flesh colored piece of skin (round piece of skin maybe a little smaller than the size of a dime--maybe like a skin tag type of thing) that is attached to the rear part of my vagina skin--kind of look like it's attached to where my hymen used to be. It is attached to the inside of my vagina but is sticking out a little bit and affects the way I sit because I'm putting pressure on it. Could it be healing skin that is just growing out of control? Could granulation happen on the outside of my vagina and not just on the cuff? It definitely wasn't there before.....

I feel like I've been calling my doctor's office a lot but I've had legitimate issues....bleeding that required silver nitrate treatment and severe constipation. I seriously don't want to be a problem patient. It's not hurting me but just annoying. My follow up appointment is in 3 1/2 weeks....I don't know if I should just wait until then to see if just goes away once the swelling goes down or if I should call. Maybe it'll be something they can just burn off.

My poor body......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-22-2012, 06:42 PM
Re: 9 days post op--round bumpy skin coming out of vagina????

to you borgster. I agree, "our poor bodies" is right! I'm sorry you've been having complications. Was this bit of skin there when he did the silver nitrate treatment? Or did it appear after that? I would find it a little alarming and probably wouldn't wait 3.5 weeks to ask. I'd want to know sooner and would make an appt. I'm sure you won't be viewed as a problem patient. Think of it this way: each time you go in, he gets paid so he should be happy to see you.

Please let us know what he says. It may just be swelling.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register