TAH Still in pain - Page 19 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Still in pain Still in pain

Unread 04-23-2012, 06:50 PM
Re: Still in pain

Hi Christinatas,
Was having a nice nap until the phone rang - last night caught up with me plus it's hot here.
Glad that you found a good dr! Sorry that you have to have surgery though.
Back is a bit better, abdomen a lot better thanks. Glad you had a pain free day!
It's been 5 months for you - what would you say has not returned to normal for you yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2012, 06:54 PM

Hello ladies
My first day back at work went great, didn't feel tired at all. Hope you all had a good day too.
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:42 PM

Hi Y777,
That's fabulous that your day went so well! Are you completely out of pain now?
This is a step back day for me but I guess we'll have a few of those before we put the next foot forward.
Hope tomorrow goes as well for you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2012, 09:07 PM

Carnationz
I have been pain free for a while now I just feel uncomfortable sometimes when I sit to long, the swelly belly bothers me at the end of the day.
Why did you not have a good day today? Are you still in pain? I guess everyone heals at different rates hope tomorrow is a better day hugs...
Unread 04-23-2012, 09:15 PM

I've had some more soreness in my abdomen for a couple of days (like a step back) and yesterday somehow pulled a muscle in my back without even doing anything. Hurts mostly when I stand or when I first sit down after standing. I'm sure it will go in a couple of days.
Unread 04-23-2012, 09:19 PM

I've found that sometimes my back hurts but I think it's from the way I stand or get up from my bed cause I want to protect my stomach so you end up pulling the back muscles.
Unread 04-24-2012, 04:53 AM

congratualations Y777-fatigue about killed me for at least the 1st 2 months back @work.
carnationz-i think i am better all the way,i think my ovulation has just became cysty but i am still hoping this will lessen.as long as all the little pings of pain thruout stomach dont come back i will be satisfied
Unread 04-24-2012, 07:08 AM

Y777, good morning I hope you have a great day at work and you stay pain free!!. How long were you in pain for if you posted it iam sorry I forget :-( . I am 10 weeks post op and although its not severe I still have pain every day.
Unread 04-24-2012, 07:23 AM

Christinatas, how are you doing? Did you get all your medical records sent to the dr?. I smoked for 22yr and 16 years ago I got bronchitis Dr told me I had to stop cause my blood pressure was high had to take meds I quit cold Turkey cause I got so scared in one month my b/p was back to normal and I haven't touched a cigarette since. It was hard I cryed,yelled , didn't want to go out but I kept saying "my life is more important then this poison" and it worked. I did however take valium to calm me down. Hey you have gone through soooo much already and came out fine you sound like a strong women you can do this to if I can help in any way iam here for you . Hugs
Unread 04-24-2012, 07:31 AM

Carnationz, good morning how are you today? Hope your back is much better and abdomen pain gone. Your at week what now? I am at week 10.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register