another sleepless night | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

another sleepless night another sleepless night

Unread 03-26-2012, 06:51 AM
another sleepless night

Goodness gracious, you are supposed to go in to surgery well rested but how the heck do you do that? I've even stopped drinking all caffeine, including my fav tea and I still can't sleep! Aargh. I'm so glad that the waiting is over and tomorrow I can breathe a sigh of relief AND hopefully sleep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-26-2012, 07:05 AM
Re: another sleepless night

my heart is with you and i fully understand what your going through right now. i was a total mess as i awaited my date of surgery. but if i can give you some peace of a tidbit of my story, i had an amazing peace the night and morning of my surgery, and i give all my thanks to God as i believe He gave me such a peace that is a miracle. I had my pastor and friends praying for me and i was praying as well, and i believe through prayer and trust in God that He answered our prayers and gave me peace that surpassing all understanding. I didnt realize i was peaceful until a few days after surgery and i looked back on that time frame and realized wow i wasnt freaking out and nervous at all the night before nor the morning of surgery,,,geesh the nurses even had me walking right into the OR room and had me get up on the surgical bed...now thats a true miraculous peace that can only come from God, cuz truly if i was walking in my own strength and state of mind, i know me, i would have been shaking soooooooooo bad and scared outta my mind,,,but glory to God, He gave me peace...So my prayer for you is for the Will of God be answered in your life and His Peace be with you that only He can give...i hope this gives you some rest as i share this with a pure heart of understanding and my beliefs...
Unread 03-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Re: another sleepless night

I am right there with you on the sleepless night, my surgery is tomorrow and barely slept last night. Now I am all blown up on the bowel prep laxatives and miserable. let this all be over soon.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register