Had no idea I'd be this run down - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Had no idea I'd be this run down Had no idea I'd be this run down

Unread 03-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Re: Had no idea I'd be this run down

I hate that my sisters are having it so ruff!!! I am going 2 have a lot of blood panels dzrawn (7 to be exact) for just about everything since I am starting with a new GP now. I am going 2 b having my 1st mammo and I am 43 yr. young.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2012, 04:49 AM
Re: Had no idea I'd be this run down

Quote:
Take a day to put the tiara back on and stay in bed in PJ's. The day after you'll feel better again, I promise!
The tiara is back on! Thanks everyone for your words of support. Mostly, I feel better that my symptoms are more common than not. I stopped driving yesterday; this was too much too soon. I also am fortunate that I can adjust my schedule at work since I'm an office manager. My boss (the doc) has been so nice to work with me. I've been able to 'work' from home opening letters and paying the office bills online. Thank God for computers! This has been one thing I have looked forward to at home to keep me from being bored. I've contacted him and told him I'll be out the rest of this week and next week.

It was just too soon. I don't know what I was thinking trying to go back to work after 2 weeks as well as driving!

A funny thing happened over the weekend that I have to share: My hubby was working on getting our flower beds ready; tilling, digging up roots, weeding. I usually am in the middle of it planting annuals; but this year I just pulled up a chair and watched him. I was so wanting to dig and plant things! But I was good to myself. I decided to 'help' by just keeping his water cup filled and I'd give him water. I got a nice base tan, too! Well, my neighbor was outside too and she said to me "Making sure he's doing things right?" I just laughed. I must have looked like a princess sitting back with a cold glass of water and my shades on while he was working hard!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register