Swelly belly BEFORE surgery - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Swelly belly BEFORE surgery Swelly belly BEFORE surgery

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Re: Swelly belly BEFORE surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaredycat04 View Post
My swelly belly is causing pain and the worst gas ever. I can't go to the bathroom without cramps either.

Anyone else? Please don't leave me on this funky limb alone.
Yes I have terrible pain with BM's and have for years. I never knew it was my floppy retroverted uterus sitting on my colon. Just this week a gas pain took me to the floor like someone had just stabbed me and I couldn't breathe. It was still 5 more minutes before the urge to go came and then it was not pleasant. You are not alone. We won't leave you, well maybe for a couple days while visiting the castle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlo View Post
My surgery is Friday, too. I'm also looking forward to getting through this. I cannot WAIT to run again without pain! I'm nervous, but not nearly to the extent I was before finding this community. I'm so grateful!
I will be thinking of you Friday. We should plan a run together when this is all over. lol
Unread 04-11-2012, 10:34 PM

I was looking online for something to help with gas and bloating and I found Digestive Advantage. I've been taking it for 5 days and my tummy is so much better now. I've had IBS for years and nothing has ever worked. This stuff is great!!!!
You can find it at walgreens or CVS, on Amazon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2012, 10:16 AM

I get gas too! However, I do have bowel problems as well. What does your GP say? Over the counter remedies? Have you tried any?

Unread 04-14-2012, 11:59 AM

Wow so many of us have the smae thing going on. I never thought of the swelly belly as being conected to all of the "female" issues untill now. Its more clear now that it may go away for good. Good Luck to all and God Bless.

Monday 16th

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register