I am a mess: surgery 5/31 - Page 35 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am a mess: surgery 5/31 I am a mess: surgery 5/31

Unread 05-28-2012, 08:23 PM
Re: I am a mess

No just my phone I can connect w my phone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-28-2012, 08:27 PM

K...see you on other side....
Unread 05-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Ok, best of luck. Try and get some sleep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-28-2012, 09:30 PM

One week ago tonight I was where you ladies are tonight- bathing, shaving, prepping--- and not sleeping! But here I am 6 days post op feeling blessed at how smoothly things have went. The wait is the worst and for you all having surgery tomorrow- the wait is almost over. Get rest if you can-- I didn't sleep ANY and it was ok because I slept all of my surgery day away. I think it actually helped in a weird way. I didn't know I could ask for nausea drugs-- so do it! It'll help! As soon as you come to in your room ask for pain meds! Don't let them wait until the pain gets too bad to counteract. Otherwise itll go smoothly and very fast. Before you even know it you'll be home safe and well. I'm praying peace other you girls tonight!
Love and hugs!!
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:06 PM

Thanks for letting us know that it is ok on the other side and not nearly as bad as we think. I am going crazy waiting a whole month for this. It is like torture. I wonder how long I'll bleed and ** wmany pads to get.
Unread 05-28-2012, 10:20 PM

(((((Ladies))))) It's normal be worried and have questions before surgery. However, if you have specific questions you'd like to ask, please start a new thread. This thread has gotten very long, and it's likely your questions will not get the replies they deserve. By starting a new thread there will be more members reading and therefore more will reply.

Unread 05-28-2012, 10:52 PM

Catherine is correct- this string is long lol! I need to start on a recovery thread too
Just to answer lovelyladylumps tho- I haven't bled vaginally at all other than a few pink spots but I know it's different for others. See you all on a recovery thread as we will all be healing
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:43 AM
Re: I am a mess: surgery 5/31

YOU CAN DO IT! It will be awesome when you are done, day 12 and feeling GROOVY. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU
Unread 05-29-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmb080701 View Post
Thank you notbrave, I need all the prayers I can get, I m panickingfrom time to time but I try to relax and breathe. I have my two young children here that I have to put a strong face on for, I cannot let them see me sweat. I really don't kno what I would have done without finding this site. It has been my go to for strength and encouragement. As I have said before my hubby and I are each others support as far as family goes, we have no family to help with anything, we have the best friends people could ask for but everyone has their own family to take care of and careers. This sight has been a blessing, thank you all sooooo much for always being there for me. Love and hugs to all.
I am praying a LOT for u today kmb! God bless you and keep you.
Unread 05-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Re: I am a mess: surgery 5/31

Today my goal is to remember that nothing is happening today and I should do my best to enjoy this day. If I can do this today and tomorrow then the next thing I know I will be on the other side of the surgery on Thursday morning. Please please pray for me. I am trying so hard. Thank you everyone.

And remember to be praying for kmb080701 today. I pray her surgery is routine with no complications, that she will feel ok after with the help of the pain meds and that she will heal quickly. I also pray many friends will help them since they have no family. God bless her and her family!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register