I am a mess: surgery 5/31 - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am a mess: surgery 5/31 I am a mess: surgery 5/31

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Re: I am a mess

Well it is morning again so here I am full of anxiety but trying to eat a little. It's all I can do to get a few bites down. Anxiety is a terrible awful thing.

Tomorrow is the D & C and hysteroscopy. I think if I can just hear "normal cells" that I will calm down.

Right now I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.

Help please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2012, 09:09 AM

Dear Not Brave, I also had a D&C and hysteroscopy. I was quite anxious because the ultrasound had been concerning. I had a lot of people praying for me and so do you!! Hang in there. It's not much longer now.
Unread 04-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Not much longer. Hang in there not brave. I got anxeity too. So I know how scarry it is. This lump in my gland still there and waiting for the doct. We tend to overthink. I take low dose ssri and klonipin. And estrogen. Just got to keep on praying and putting it in hands. Were all praying for you. Lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2012, 10:03 AM
I am a mess: surgery 5/31

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBrave View Post
I am so sorry to hear you are not doing well. Do they have no explanation as to why you keep hurting? May I ask what age bracket you are in? I will be praying for you S & S. I am just so sorry you are in pain and I will pray it will subside and you can move on.
I just turned 44. The doctors don't know why I'm having so much pain. I've tried a lot of things and seen 3 doctors. Next step for me is the Pain Clinic. My situation is unusual and I don't want to worry anyone here in the pre-op forum. Thanks for your prayers
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:29 PM

That was so wonderfuly said, ill be praying for not.brave too, as I to love the lord notonly.as my.saviour.but.as.my.friend , anc.thank you for praying for me, lol
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:38 PM

Not brave ---look on the bright side....if you are eating less you will lose weight---a plus for many of us.
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnie123 View Post
Not much longer. Hang in there not brave. I got anxeity too. So I know how scarry it is. This lump in my gland still there and waiting for the doct. We tend to overthink. I take low dose ssri and klonipin. And estrogen. Just got to keep on praying and putting it in hands. Were all praying for you. Lol
Thank you vonnie123. I am to report to the surgery center tomorrow at 10:30 and the procedure should be at 11:30 Pacific time. This is the D&C and hysteroscopy. I am trying to stay calm and trust the Lord.

Where do you see the doctor about the lump? I'm praying for you!
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne21 View Post
Dear Not Brave, I also had a D&C and hysteroscopy. I was quite anxious because the ultrasound had been concerning. I had a lot of people praying for me and so do you!! Hang in there. It's not much longer now.
Thank you Anne21. I hope you are doing well now.
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarandspice View Post
I just turned 44. The doctors don't know why I'm having so much pain. I've tried a lot of things and seen 3 doctors. Next step for me is the Pain Clinic. My situation is unusual and I don't want to worry anyone here in the pre-op forum. Thanks for your prayers
Well EVERYTHING scares me when it comes to my health. I am a baby. I can be strong in many things but not my health. I hope and pray they can find relief for you. I will keep on praying. You are on my prayer list.
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ses1 View Post
Not brave ---look on the bright side....if you are eating less you will lose weight---a plus for many of us.
Yes I have lost 14 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks! I need to lose some more so maybe that will be one of the good things to come out of all this.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register