Scheduled SAH Sleeping so well want to do it all day | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sleeping so well want to do it all day Sleeping so well want to do it all day

Unread 04-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Sleeping so well want to do it all day

I am used to rolling around all night sweating and uncomfortable and waking up bright eyed around 3am and again at 6am and then be up all day.

But since receiving the date to my surgery I have be able to sleep all night and I am extremely tired in the morning. Now that I am on Spring break I am not waking up until 9am or even later and back down about 12pm. Is this normal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Re: Sleeping so well want to do it all day

I am tired all day. I have a bit of insomnia at night, so it's weird.Wake up about 3 or 4 am and can never fall back asleep. It takes me several hours to even fall asleep to begin with. So looking forward to anesthesia tomorrow so I can sleep!
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Re: Sleeping so well want to do it all day

I too have been having sleeping problems, (not falling asleep till 3-4 or even later), and have fatigue all day. I've had two cone biopsies in a row, and have been diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma in situ. The first cone biopsy surgery was 1/24 and the last one was on 3/20. With both of these I get tired with every little thing I do, usually lasting only a couple of hours at a time and often having to take 1-2 naps, which I'm sure aren't helping the vicious insomnia cycle. I don't know if it's still a healing process or anxiety over not knowing what comes next. I won't know the type of hysterectomy till my results are reviewed and I have my 4-week post cone appointment. After the hysterectomy, I have read there is often insomnia/fatigue problems too. I guess we just got a head start. Cath 911, I wish you the best with your surgery and recovery. Scardycat I am glad you are sleeping through the night since you got your surgery date. I wish you the best as well, with your June surgery. We are all going through a lot right now, so I guess or bodies need extra sleep whenever we are able to get it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register