Free At Last! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Free At Last! Free At Last!

Thread Tools
  #1  
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Free At Last!

I'm doing well! I will be so happy to get out of these yoga pants and big tops. Just happy to know I won't have to wear long tops to cover the fact that I'm wearing ammunition, 2 overnight pads and my uniform, black pants. I am soooo looking forward to varying my wardrobe and not having to wear shorts under a dress to hoist up the ammo...free at last, free at last! Thank God almighty, we're free at last!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2  
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Free At Last!

  Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBug Kai View Post
I'm doing well! I will be so happy to get out of these yoga pants and big tops. Just happy to know I won't have to wear long tops to cover the fact that I'm wearing ammunition, 2 overnight pads and my uniform, black pants. I am soooo looking forward to varying my wardrobe and not having to wear shorts under a dress to hoist up the ammo...free at last, free at last! Thank God almighty, we're free at last!!!
Soon as this incision issue thing with me clears up, I am going shopping to buy some WHITE things. A white skirt, some white jeans, and some sexy new white underwear. Yea!!!
  #3  
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Re: Free At Last!

  Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkink View Post
Soon as this incision issue thing with me clears up, I am going shopping to buy some WHITE things. A white skirt, some white jeans, and some sexy new white underwear. Yea!!!
Praying you a speedy recovery. I threatened to do white, too post-op. Last week I started with a couple of white blouses...I am so no ready for all white! One day the blouse was so dirty I lied and said I was around somebody's child who got me dirty, rofl!

But eventuall, after my "white wardrobe training" I know I will add a few more pieces but I may start with linen, it is a little more forgiving!

happy healing!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #4  
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:57 AM
Free At Last!

  Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBug Kai View Post
Praying you a speedy recovery. I threatened to do white, too post-op. Last week I started with a couple of white blouses...I am so no ready for all white! One day the blouse was so dirty I lied and said I was around somebody's child who got me dirty, rofl!

But eventuall, after my "white wardrobe training" I know I will add a few more pieces but I may start with linen, it is a little more forgiving!

happy healing!
Thanks! Happy healing to you too!
  #5  
Unread 04-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Re: Free At Last!

lol..I did a VS shopping spree one week after surgery and threw away all my "granny" underwear. So nice having to worry about accidents and is my purse stocked with things..
  #6  
Unread 04-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Re: Free At Last!

HILARIOUS!!!! I have never worn a thong, but at least I'll have an option to do so now, because I sure couldn't do that having to wear 3 pads, granny panties, shorts plus my pants. Once the belly swelling goes down, I hope people in the store don't think I'm crazy when I scream because I'll now get to buy smaller panties. I don't even know what size to get
  #7  
Unread 04-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Re: Free At Last!

Yes Ladies, I'm looking forward to my VS shopping spree, too. But, I'm gonna resist getting writing across my but!
  #8  
Unread 04-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Re: Free At Last!

Yay for white underwear!! I laughed out loud when I put a pair on one day - whoo hoo! And it was fun throwing out all the Period Underwear!

I'm still comfy in the yoga pants ... but at least they're covering up white underwear!
  #9  
Unread 04-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Re: Free At Last!

oooh, Yes! Here's to throwing away the period panties...omg, more reasons to celebrate!!!

was just thinking about how ridiculous a thong and 3 pads would have looked...but now bring on that th-th-thong, thong, thong!

happy healing ladies
  #10  
Unread 04-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Free At Last!

  Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyBug Kai View Post
Yes Ladies, I'm looking forward to my VS shopping spree, too. But, I'm gonna resist getting writing across my but!
Lol.....I was at the store with my mother in law and a little girl had " pink" in big letters on her bottom. Within earshot my mother in law asks " is that the color of her underwear, or the color of her face after I just announced her secret?"
I almost popped my stitches laughing so hard.
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
1 Reply, Last Reply 03-24-2011, Started By julesfuel
2 Replies, Last Reply 03-23-2007, Started By TinyGiraffe
1 Reply, Last Reply 04-01-2005, Started By boredtodeath
2 Replies, Last Reply 11-13-2004, Started By pepp
2 Replies, Last Reply 05-18-2004, Started By belleanna2
2 Replies, Last Reply 02-24-2004, Started By mzboom
1 Reply, Last Reply 02-24-2004, Started By retailprisoner
2 Replies, Last Reply 02-24-2004, Started By christianlady
4 Replies, Last Reply 01-08-2004, Started By SueF
» Free?
2 Replies, Last Reply 11-08-2002, Started By Angel10_08
1 Reply, Last Reply 05-29-2002, Started By ladye
4 Replies, Last Reply 05-03-2002, Started By JackieLasVegas
2 Replies, Last Reply 05-03-2002, Started By nary92
8 Replies, Last Reply 04-03-2002, Started By PamelaNM
21 Replies, Pelvic Floor and Bladder Issues
23 Replies, Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters
0 Reply, Abdominal Hysterectomy Stories
13 Replies, No Uterus - No Ovaries - No Hormones - Managing Menopause
8 Replies, The Road Less Traveled
4 Replies, Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

June 14,2021

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  


$vbulletin->featuredvideos is not an array!
Advertisement


Advertisement