Scheduled TAH so nervous!!! tomorrow is the day! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

so nervous!!!  tomorrow is the day! so nervous!!! tomorrow is the day!

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM
Re: so nervous!!! tomorrow is the day!

Good luck to all of you!! I think some say the bowel cleanse is the worst!! I will find out Wed at pre-op if I have to do it!

I just wish I was with ya'll this week!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:40 PM

it is the worst thing so far along with the waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicathelton View Post
Good luck to all of you!! I think some say the bowel cleanse is the worst!! I will find out Wed at pre-op if I have to do it!

I just wish I was with ya'll this week!
Unread 04-09-2012, 04:50 PM

Hang in there sisters! I absolutely agree - I thought the bowel prep was the worst part of the whole thing! I'm just a little over 3 weeks post-op. But, one thing that may help is to just remember you will be very glad that you did this once you're on the other side of surgery! I didn't have any constipation at all and very little gas pains. Everyone is different, but hopefully you'll have the same results that I feel the bowel prep gave me! Baby wipes are definitely a must! I also used some hemmroid cream and Tucks wipes/pads too. A warm bath near the end helps as well. Hang in there, it will be tomorrow before you know it! We'll all be here waiting to hear how well you're doing after surgery!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-09-2012, 04:51 PM

Well i juat finished my preop. Have to be at hospital 7am surgery is at 8:45. I have to do ine anema tonight after dinner.
Unread 04-09-2012, 05:20 PM

hi ladies. just checking in. I drank the drink around noon and by 1:00 the show started. I am just now coming out of the bathroom and it is
5:00pm. I am so tired and drained the minute I drink anything I have to run to the bathroom. How much longer will this last??? I ate very light yesterday and had two normal bowel movements this morning before I even drank that stuff. I am so worn out now.

At least even with my nervous tomorrow I shouldnt have diarriah like I normally do when I get nervous. LOL At least I can hope that will be the case.
Unread 04-09-2012, 06:50 PM

i took tablet at 1 and started the drink at 3, still miserable, still drinking. lots to go. tastes so nasty even with 3 flavor packs. not looking forward to bedtime. doubt im going to get any sleep between this and nerves. have totally lost any energy to clean and still have lots to do before tomorrow! i hate this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegsP View Post
hi ladies. just checking in. I drank the drink around noon and by 1:00 the show started. I am just now coming out of the bathroom and it is
5:00pm. I am so tired and drained the minute I drink anything I have to run to the bathroom. How much longer will this last??? I ate very light yesterday and had two normal bowel movements this morning before I even drank that stuff. I am so worn out now.

At least even with my nervous tomorrow I shouldnt have diarriah like I normally do when I get nervous. LOL At least I can hope that will be the case.
Unread 04-09-2012, 07:01 PM

Good luck to you girls!! My surgery isnt until May 22nd.
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:32 PM

Good luck ladies you will do just fine. Prayers and Hugs
Unread 04-09-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillsurvive View Post
Well, tomorrow is the big day and im so glad its finally going to be here. Supposed to do bowel cleanse later today but dont think im going to need it at the rate im going. Starting to get so nervous that im getting sick to my stomach and running to the bathroom every half hour. I may be able to do this naturally lol. I just wish this day would hurry up so tomorrow can get here. I am so hungry. Got put on clear diet today, have gone through 3 pans of broth and a lot of water and still STARVING!!! Not being able to eat after midnight is not going to be fun after going all day like this. is anyone else this miserable?
Best wishes. I hope everything goes really well. So sorry you are experiencing "side effects" from the nerves. Hope you sleep really well tonight.
Unread 04-09-2012, 10:15 PM

Good luck to all of you tomorrow!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register