May 1st is day | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

May 1st is day May 1st is day

Unread 04-13-2012, 03:13 PM
May 1st is day

Went to the Drs today and he was amazed at how bad my prolapse has become considering my age (28). Surgery is scheduled for May 1. I am nervous only for the actual surgery part. I was kind of expecting at some point in my life I would end up with surgery mainly because every female on my fathers side has had a hysterectomy before the age of 35 due to cancer. I guess am thankful that that's not the reason for it. He will be doing vaginal he said it should be no problem because its right there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2012, 03:16 PM
Re: May 1st is day

I think I would want it out early for a prolapse than to wait to see if I get cancer.
May 1 will come soon and then you will find relief... Hang in there until then...
Unread 04-13-2012, 03:24 PM

My surgery is the 28th, so I will send good thoughts from the castle to you.

I am a country girl too, and it will be hard to get my gardening done in the next two weeks. But I hope to be around for many more springs after this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
May 1st is day

Hey there!
I just had a TAH yesterday morning. I dont remember a thing about the surgery. I had never had any surgery ever so I was terrified. You have nothing to worry about, I promise. The worst part for me so far is recovery immediately after surgery. This is my day 2 in hospital and Im doing very well. Try not to stress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justacountrygrl View Post
Went to the Drs today and he was amazed at how bad my prolapse has become considering my age (28). Surgery is scheduled for May 1. I am nervous only for the actual surgery part. I was kind of expecting at some point in my life I would end up with surgery mainly because every female on my fathers side has had a hysterectomy before the age of 35 due to cancer. I guess am thankful that that's not the reason for it. He will be doing vaginal he said it should be no problem because its right there.
Unread 04-14-2012, 12:24 AM

May 1st is my day, too...we're hyster-twins! What procedure are you having, the one with or without cervix removal? I am having a total laproscopic, as I have stage 1B cervical cancer and they are removing at least my right ovary. We'll get through this...I am also a bit young at 35, but I am completely convinced that I am doing the right thing. Fighters and survivors, right?

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register