Scheduled LAVH It's really here. | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

It's really here. It's really here.

Unread 04-19-2012, 07:24 AM
It's really here.

I should be asleep, I know this. But for the life of me I can't get off to sleep, not with my mind whirring so fast. I am due at the Castle tomorrow @ ten, and while there is no specific thing bothering me I am wound up like a music box. A million things are going around in my head, and I can't grab hold of a single one. Oh boy. :-/ I think I may be even a little excited. Is that weird?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Re: It's really here.

Hi there Earthly - I haven't been able to sleep properly for the last couple of months, more because of the pain waking me and the bladder (sigh) but I so get the night before nerves, the wound like a music box, the feeling of excitement....and I'm not going in for a total hyster til next Tuesday...!! You know what - put on a favourite piece of music for yourself, or something just for you, and don't beat yourself up about not being able to sleep - just be with you this night. Be in peace readying yourself for the next great adventure! Good luck for tomorrow. I hope all will be well for you.
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:30 AM

Hang in there earthly...it'll all be over soon. Will keep you in my prayers that all goes well. Let us know how you're doing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2012, 07:49 AM

Thanks ladies. :-) I think after years of treatment and being crazy with worry for so long most of it is just relief. Angel, thanks for the great advice, and I hope it goes well for you. Lizardbrains (lol! I love that), I will take those prayers, because I imagine this time tomorrow I shan't be anywhere near as excited! I'm not a huge fan of Castles. xo

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register