Tomorrow is the big day! - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tomorrow is the big day! Tomorrow is the big day!

Unread 04-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Re: Tomorrow is the big day!

Sending sisterly hugs to all of you!
-Jennifer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-19-2012, 07:09 PM

Good luck! Prayers and Hugs!
Unread 04-25-2012, 06:07 PM

Buckeye:
How are you doing? I hope you are recovering well!

GO BUCKS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-26-2012, 10:21 AM

It will be a week on Friday and all is going well. Despite the horrible horrible hospital stay, the home part has been pretty good. The worst part, and this may be TMI is the episiotomy stitches - OUCH!!!! I took the dressings off this morning on the 3 "laproscopic holes" - the dressings that the Dr said the nurses will change before I leave the hospital, and the nurses said they "don't do that" - well I did it this morning, soooo afraid of what I would find underneath - and what did I find??? three tiniest little pin-prick marks, one of which I can't even find now lol!! I'm not doing too much of anything, kinda afraid of pulling something apart inside?? so I walk around the house, read, scour the computer and crochet, that's about it. I froze meals ahead of time, so other then heating things up the most involved "cooking" I've done is (don't laugh) Tuna Helper lol!!!!!!!!!! My daughter is moving this weekend and my son and husband are driving the 2 hrs to help and she very much wants me to come to just "sit and be there" but as much as I want to go I think I'll just stay put here and not risk making anything worse. Her University Graduation is at the 6 week mark and that's what I can't miss!!
Unread 04-26-2012, 12:45 PM

I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 11:30am. Looking forward for all this Pre-Op worrying to be behind me. Good luck to everyone!
Unread 04-26-2012, 06:34 PM

@ eavellra......
Good luck tomorrow!
Unread 04-26-2012, 07:05 PM

Good luck and hope all goes well..yes please drink plenty of water

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register