Scheduled TVH I am quite possibly losing it... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I am quite possibly losing it... I am quite possibly losing it...

Unread 04-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Re: I am quite possibly losing it...

You could also donate the package to a food pantry. The one I work with takes opened packages.

If you belong to a church you could put them in the ladies room. I know sometimes we have them available for emergencies.

I love the tampon idea, it sure makes it easier to hold and your nails on your fingers wont get goofed up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-22-2012, 08:05 PM

I smile everytime I walk by.that isle, and your.post was funny, I gave mine away.as.in calif they.afe.quite expensive. Lol.thanks for the laugh
Unread 04-22-2012, 11:04 PM

I put all my pads and liners into a pretty gift bag and gave them to a friend. We had a nice laugh when she opened it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2012, 12:22 AM

I have been sitting here reading post and was getting sad and even more scared. I am one home alone right now and I realized that it is now Monday and my surgery is Friday. Time is slipping by me fast and I am very emotional about it. I dont know if it is normal or just me. I put up a front for everyone else that I am not scared but i have not found the way to lie to my self yet. You made me laugh. I may just have to use my tampons on thursday to remove my polish before I go in for surgery. keep your head up dear and thanks for sharing your cheer
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:03 AM

@ AshleeDawn

Glad I made you laugh. I have been stressed and anxious and every other emotion I can think of. My poor hubby has been so supportive, but he is sort of at a loss right now...

I seriously had a melt-down last week and called in sick to work. I just needed a day. A day to let everything out. When I was done, this is when I decided that candy-apple red toes would cheer me up.

My surgery is a week from tomorrow and I am so scared. But, for myself (who hates to give up control) if I let myself give in to those emotions too much, I will make myself sick...seriously ill. The last thing I need after all this preparation (physical, emotional, household, time off work, etc) is to have this thing rescheduled!

Chin up! We'll both be recuperating soon enough!
Best wishes for an easy surgery and speedy recovery to you!

And to all you other fabulous sisters: Thank you all for reading! Glad I could bring a smile to your day! I think donating them to a shelter is the best thing to do!

All except my OB tampons... they really did work like magic for removing polish!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register