Not Scheduled Insurance approval? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)


HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Reply

Insurance approval? Insurance approval?

Thread Tools
  #11  
Unread 05-08-2012, 09:20 AM
Re: Insurance approval?

That sounds kind of like my plan.

My insurance plan is paired with an HSA (health savings account). So, I don't pay any premiums I just put money straight into my HSA and then I pay my medical costs out-of-pocket from that HSA.

I have a $3500 out-of-pocket cap (deductible) and then the insurance covers everything over that 80%. The remaining 20% I have to cover is capped at another $3500. Then the insurance covers 100% everything after that.

I get $1200 a year from my company to dump into my HSA and then I elect whatever amount I want to go into the HSA from my paycheck on top of that.

I love this medical plan and it makes a lot of sense for me because I don't really have any other medical issues and I only go into to see the doctor for well-women or health check-up visits. And, those are all free with my medical because they're considered as just basic, preventative wellness care.

This is the first time I've ever incurred anything major.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register




Thread Tools

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
From This Forum From Other Forums
4 Replies, Last Reply 12-14-2011, Started By aimeshair
3 Replies, Last Reply 01-25-2011, Started By crewchief
10 Replies, Last Reply 06-08-2009, Started By Limarie
8 Replies, Last Reply 03-07-2007, Started By mtnlady
12 Replies, Last Reply 11-19-2006, Started By drsrnsalter
3 Replies, Last Reply 05-19-2005, Started By jjbird
1 Reply, Last Reply 05-18-2005, Started By gemini27
5 Replies, Last Reply 04-11-2005, Started By Nikki_Dawn
10 Replies, Last Reply 03-13-2005, Started By bigbonjovifan
6 Replies, Last Reply 03-09-2005, Started By jewals_25
2 Replies, Last Reply 11-03-2004, Started By Mollyfrise
5 Replies, Last Reply 10-27-2004, Started By Mollyfrise
2 Replies, Last Reply 06-07-2004, Started By miztrina
2 Replies, Last Reply 07-02-2003, Started By Denabeth
9 Replies, Last Reply 03-19-2003, Started By tknoppe
11 Replies, Last Reply 04-08-2002, Started By Laura Jean
12 Replies, Last Reply 01-04-2002, Started By Julie B.
3 Replies, Last Reply 07-07-2001, Started By chatipati
5 Replies, Last Reply 05-17-2001, Started By ckennan
14 Replies, Last Reply 02-20-2001, Started By KHill



Advertisement

Hysterectomy News

November 29,2020

CURRENT NEWS

HysterSisters Takes On Partner To Manage Continued Growth And Longevity
I have news that is wonderful and exciting! This week’s migration wasn’t a typical migration - from one set ... News Archive

TODAY'S EVENTS

Calendar - Hysterectomies - Birthdays


Request Information


I am a HysterSister

HYSTERECTOMY STORIES

Featured Story - All Stories - Share Yours

FOLLOW US


Your Hysterectomy Date


CUSTOMIZE Your Browsing  


$vbulletin->featuredvideos is not an array!
Advertisement


Advertisement