How was your day? - Page 10 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

How was your day? How was your day?

Unread 05-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Re: How was your day?

he's an *******
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2012, 03:52 PM

i am sorry fr cussing but to be honest me and my husband should have divorced 5-6 years ago.he didnt even take off work when i had hyster.(sorry thats a dirty word).i am so used to being by myself.he says he loves me but he only stayed 10 minutes when i had that surgery thats the reason i am so scared about having anymore surgery.i hate to vent but its MY TRUTH
Unread 05-06-2012, 04:23 PM

Christinatas, you know your body best if you feel something is not right then you check it out and yes Carnationz is right take DH with you or at least put the phone on speaker so he can hear for himself. Feel better hon and yes we are all here for you xoxo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2012, 04:27 PM

Christinatas,
It's okay to vent to us! We are here for support. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Today is an upsetting day for you so don't make any rash decisions, but when the dust settles it may be time to take stock. I don't know if he'll go to the drs with you or counseling later, but I know, for me, this time of my life has made me sit down and take my own stock. I'm lucky to have a wonderful hubby, but I've been taking stock of other things and people in my life. This has been a hard time for all of us and we don't need more emotional stuff put on us (or physical like breaking a bone!) Please look after yourself and make sure you do what you need to do to get well. Hugs!
Unread 05-06-2012, 05:40 PM

Yeah,i am gonna call dr tomorrow,total b.s. For them waiting period or i guess i'll find another dr.
I am not even gonna worry about my absentee husband-oh yeah he's in house but might as well be 1000 miles away.
He says i look too good to have any pain and i am only dragging this out---as my bone grows bigger.lol
Unread 05-07-2012, 03:19 AM

I had a good day, a bit tired out but an old friend I haven't seen for ten years came to visit yesterday and stayed overnight
It was really pleasant chatting. I am felling happy
Unread 05-07-2012, 07:39 AM

Good morning ladies it's Monday again, getting ready for my 3rd week at work, woke up a bit tired but happy to be going to work.
Both my girls won First Place at the karate tournament so proud of them. The worst part about going out of town is the car ride, I'm tense the whole time then I start having cramps in my tummy blah.
I was up and down bleachers yesterday and it didn't seem to bother me, which tells me I'm getting back to normal yay.
Hope everyone has a beautiful day and stay positive it does get better!!!
Unread 05-07-2012, 08:09 AM

well also another monday for me too.i called dr's office @8:10 am.they're supposed to give message to dr's assistant.i specifically told them how bone feel bigger and you can feel one loose bone.-no too gross anybody out.no phone call,nothing and its been 2 hours.
Unread 05-07-2012, 12:11 PM

Hi Jou us!
It's always great to hear a sister is doing well! Did the visit tire you out? I am 9 weeks and still get tired from company!
Christinatas - I hope you've had a call by now - next step is just to go right to the office!
Unread 05-07-2012, 04:21 PM

i have a new dr's appt. next monday for consultation but once he sees how this has tented on shoulder.i just dont want to wait til the 25th

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register