pre-op thanks | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

pre-op thanks pre-op thanks

Unread 01-18-2002, 07:04 AM
pre-op thanks

Dear Sisters:

3 more sleeps, and off to the castle. The day that DH told me to go check out this site was certainly an empowering day. Through the last few weeks I have been able to saturate my brain with new information. Have been able to take bits and bites that I have picked up from the sisters and go out into the www and learn all that I could about the changes that were about to take place in my body. Tips galore thanks to reply's to my posts I was actually able to solve a problem with a discharge that was coming from my breasts. A special thanks to Trish you were bang on about lacking in certain Vitamins. The site you directed me to in the hormone jungle was so well put together and full of information I did not need to research any further.

The tip on lip balm not containing any petrolium, I would never have thought of that, so DH picked some up for me last night at the body shop.

It is hard to explain the bond between the sisters in here. But it is one of those things that there is no need in trying to figure it out go with the flow for it is "A GOOD THING". So thanks for making me feel that I am important.

Words are a gift
When they come from the heart

Words are a gift
When they inspire.

Words are a gift
When they move you to tears

Words are a gift
That can empower

Words are a gift
When they make you smile

Words are a gift
When they put you at ease

Words are a gift
When meant to empower

Words are a gift
A light when we are scared

Words are a gift
To get us through the dark

Words are a gift
That bonds us together

Words are a gift
When they come from a sister that cares

Words are a gift
A gift that we are meant to share

Thank you ladies for all of your Gifts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-18-2002, 07:46 AM
pre-op thanks

k8e
That's poems so nice! And you're right about the bond between everyone on this site. My dh doesn't get it (hates the computer and the net anyway). It is sooooo great to be able to have someplace to go where everyone is dealing with the same issues you are, and being able to be reassured that you aren't the only woman in the world who has ever had some of the experiences with pain and periods that you have. The tips and advice are absolutely priceless. I would aslo like to thank everyone for being here!

Unread 01-18-2002, 07:56 AM
Sniff! Sniff!

not really big, but brought a tear to my eyes for sure! This site is wonderful beyond words but you came very close with your words! Please be sure to remember we will all be with you in spirit on your big day. Keep us posted on your recovry and come back and chat when you feel up to it.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register