Results are in | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Results are in Results are in

Unread 01-22-2002, 08:08 PM
Results are in

Hey my dear hystersisters,
I finally have the results of my tests from Monday morning.
I have been diagnosed with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, stage three. Well, I wasn't prepared for that. Seems like it's been one thing after another here lately. WE start tomorrow with a blood transfusion, then in a week I start chemo. I do get to take it in pill form and hopefully the side affects will be mild. Funny how medicine you take to cure something years ago can be a factor in a cancer down the road. So, here I am, still in need of your prayers.
My Dr. seems to think that the treatment will control this disease and if my blood count can get up and stay up that I shouldn't have any problems. Of course there is always the chance that the first treament won't work and then you move on to stage two. I'm not EVEN gonna go there. My spleen is enlarged and two lymph node areas are involved, add to that the anemia and you get stage three. After hearing the news DH decided it was time that he started acting weird, withdrawing and pulling away, I'm sure he's just scared. Pray for him please, and my two boys, I still have to talk to them.
I know that things look bad, but for the life of me, I KNOW that God will see me through.
A lady from church told me that God only allows us to go through what He knows we can handle. Well, I know that He is able, and will help me through!

I may be down but I AM NOT OUT!! And I know that His grace is sufficient!

Locki, Jody, Cyd, Emily, and everyone else that has lifted me up in prayer this week, your prayers have not gone unheard. This just must be His will for me right now. Please pray that I can stay strong and make Him proud!

Your sister in Christ'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-22-2002, 08:43 PM
Results are in

{{Susan}}

I'm so very sorry to hear of your diagnosis but I believe wholeheartedly as well that you aren't dealt more than you can handle.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that the treatments are sucessfull and not too hard on you. Thank goodness that there are so many more treatment options available these days, even from just a few short years ago.

Please keep us posted when you can on how the treatments are going.

{{hugs}}

Vicki
Unread 01-22-2002, 08:46 PM
{{{Susan}}}

I am putting right at the top of my urgent prayer list. You have such a positive attitude and a great outlook. What a generous heart to ask for prayers for your hubby, too.

Lord, please wrap Susan in your loving arms and see her and her family through this time. Bless her medications so they work the first time. Let this be a time of expression of love for her by all around her. And most of all, dear Lord, let her feel your love and healing. Amen

{{{{{{{{{{{{{healing hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

kaatie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-23-2002, 06:52 AM
Results are in

{{{{{Susan}}}}}}I just want you to know that I care and will continue to pray for you and your family. You have such a strong faith that it puts me to shame. That faith and your positive attitude will get you through this. Good luck to you and keep us informed.

Emily big s
Unread 01-23-2002, 07:23 AM
Results are in

Susan, I am sorry about the news. I really was hoping and
praying for better results. Just three months ago, you
were anemic, but apparently it did not cause any alarm since
you had your surgery. It HAD to be God's hand to have
your gyn send you for testing for your thyroid. God's
intervention started this needed medical testing, and
I believe that God's hand will hold you up during your
treatments.
I think you are right about your husband being frightened
for you. If I had to guess, I would think that he wants to be
strong and supportive of you. Right now, he is probably trying
to pull his strength together so that he can indeed be there
for you.
It might be helpful to post on our cancer board. Even
though your cancer is a different type, the sisters there
are SO caring and supportive. They can relate with you
about feelings of being diagnosed with cancer, and some
of them have had chemo and/or radiation. Also, it might
be helpful to find some type of support group on the net
and in person for leukemia.
Susan, I will continue to pray for you and your family.
Please keep us updated about your treatments.
Lord, we thank you for leading Susan to a doctor
who will treat her for her cancer. I ask you to grant her
doctor abundant wisdom in knowing how best to treat her.
Please help Susan's body respond well to the chemotherapy.
I ask You to surround Susan, her husband, her children, and
her other family members and friends with Your love. Hold
them tightly in Your arms. Please grant them peace, and
let them KNOW that YOU are in control of this situation. I
ask you for a miracle in Susan's life. Thank you, Lord, for
hearing my prayers. Amen.
Unread 01-23-2002, 08:34 AM
Results are in

Oh (((((((Susan))))))))

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Unread 01-23-2002, 12:20 PM
Results are in

(((((SUSAN)))))

I am so sorry you have to go through this. Please know that my prayers are with you. Put your faith in God, and ALL is possible.

Please let us know how you are doing. Millions of 's and ers are being sent to you, DH, and your boys!
Unread 01-24-2002, 04:55 AM
Results are in

Susan-- to you. I am definantly going to interceed on your behalf that Jesus touch and heal your body. I agree with Locki it was HIS intervention that caught this so it can be treated. I am believing for you for a quick remission of this and for strength in your body. That the touch of God on you would be so apparent that it will just leave the doctors in Awe! The Lord has said in Psalms Do not be afraid of the terror by night for I am with you! Psalms 91:5 ---Hold on to that! Blessed be the name of our God!
Unread 01-24-2002, 06:42 AM
Results are in

Oh, Susan,

I'm joining the other sisters in lifting you, DH, and your boys up in prayer. Please keep us posted on how things are going!

s
Unread 01-24-2002, 02:17 PM
Results are in

Susan, I will have you in my prayers daily. I know that all of the prayers from this site and all of the prayers form my family and friends have done a world of good. I know that God is a healing God and He will not give us more than we can handle. I pray that He gives you the strength you are going to need for the procedure and the wisdom in how to talk to your children about it. I will keep your whole family in my prayers.

Love and Prayers,
Angie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register