Needing to share | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > Cancer Concerns - GYN

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Needing to share Needing to share

Unread 01-30-2002, 07:12 AM
Needing to share

We are a very special group of women here. Not only do we care and give support to one another, but we all have a very special bond. We rejoice together, cry together, and even sit in fear together. Feeling such a bond, I wanted to take this opportunity to not only thank you all, but also share.
My time to move on from Hystersisters has come. Right now I feel ready, but this may very well fade when it is time for my next checkup. If so, then I hope that I will be welcomed back with opened arms. I want you all to know that you will always be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep positive thoughts and remember that you owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to fight and beat this terrible demon called, "Cancer." Rejoice and enjoy each day which you are given. Be thankful for all that you have been blessed with, and be good to yourself! Love and the best of health to all~ Cyd.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2002, 09:42 AM
Needing to share

Hi Cyd,

I am very happy for you that you have found the inner strength to move on from hystersisters!

Personally, I just want to thank you for being here for me, right from the very beginning. I wish you all the best life has to offer.
You have made a difference in so many of our lives.

Please stop back if you need to, anytime.

May God bless always!
Unread 01-30-2002, 11:35 AM
Needing to share

Cyd, I am sitting here crying. I will miss you so much . You have been such a support to me, first during my hyster and then through the whole horrible journey of my cancer diagnosis and treatment . For that I am very , very grateful and will never forget. I wish for you a lifetime of happiness and goodhealth. May God surround you with His love. love now and always x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-30-2002, 12:30 PM
Needing to share

Dear Cyd,
I know this forum will not be the same without your wonderful encouraging words to all of us who have passed through, and those of us who have stayed here on Cancer Concerns.

I remember well the very first post I made here in January , 2001 just over a year ago, and I knew by your post and the posts of everyone else, that I had found a place to share my fears, worries and concerns. A place where I was not alone in my cancer fight.

I will miss you so much (((Cyd))))!!
Be well and be happy!! You will indeed always have a spot right here where you will always be welcomed with open arms, and open hearts!!
Much love and huge hugs!!!
M. xoxo
Unread 01-30-2002, 02:45 PM
Needing to share

Cyd--

Thank you for all of the help you have given me and the other Hystersisters -- you are truly one of God's blessings--

Love always,

Cyndy

Unread 01-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Needing to share

Dear Cyd
I am really sorry to hear of your leave taking.
You will be sorely missed. I hope you return often, just to check in.
Thanks for the many words of encouragement you have offered to me!
I wish you the best, now and always.
s and s karenann
Unread 01-30-2002, 04:04 PM
Needing to share

SO SORRY TO SEE YOU LEAVE, BUT IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON AND THAT'S GOOD.

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME WHEN I WAS POSTING MY FEARS.

THANK YOU FOR BEING CONCERNED,THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE

FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED SOME HELP.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.
Unread 01-30-2002, 05:52 PM
Cyd

I want to thank you for all the help & support you have given me. I hope you have health & happiness. You deserve it! RobinS
Unread 01-30-2002, 05:59 PM
Needing to share

Cyd,
So sorry that you have to go
We will surely miss you! You are such a great asset to the cancer concerns forum, I know that you were so especially helpful to me during the darkest moments in my ife.

I am wishing you only great health and happiness.

Love to you and good luck!
Valentina
Unread 01-31-2002, 06:50 PM
Needing to share

Cyd--

Thank you so much for all of your words of encouragement and support these past many months. You will be sorely missed here, but I'm happy to hear that you are ready to move on. Good luck with your future endeavors, and please let us know how you are doing!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register