Things to look forward too. - Page 11 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Things to look forward too. Things to look forward too.

Unread 11-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Re: Things to look forward too.

Goodluck Ceri!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-13-2012, 11:30 PM

Thank you for all of these! I've been feeling extremely emotional and anxious and this thread has reminded me of the good things I can look forward to. Thank you for making me smile!!!
Unread 11-14-2012, 05:03 AM

I can so relate to all of these but I so agree with #31. Another problem that I look forward not having to change a very bloody pad when you are at a someone else's house.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-16-2012, 11:29 AM

planning vacations around your cycle
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:21 PM

Well, had my surgery, so now I can add a few from experience.

Getting my sanity back. For years I have suffered pretty severe and debilitating depression...I couldn't explain why I felt bad....I just knew I did. Drugs didn't help at all so I began to suspect hormones but none of the doctors I went to would really look into it and when one did it cost me $900 for her to tell me I was normal...which I later learned from a different doctor was "normal for them" may not be "normal for me". That the slight elevation or drop in estrogen that I was having may have a profound impact on me, yet not on anyone else. I do after all have a nerve disorder that makes me really sensitive to well....everything.

So to make a long story short. I feel sane...chipper even. Despite all the pain ( and there is a lot) and exhaustion from not having slept the last few nights....I still feel more awake...and alive then I have in years...wow...it's...wow...I really want it to last hehehe.
Unread 11-16-2012, 01:27 PM

So glad you revived this thread. I was looking for it last night,just so we could keep it alive.
No more buying 3 boxes of pads to get through 1 cycle.
I too am on the other side now so all of these are real to me. Last night I did a little to much and was crampy, my first thought was run to potty to "check" on things. Then remembered, nope none of that any more.
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:02 PM

Wow, this thread has made me feel so much better!! I am in so much pain today because I should be starting any day now, and the cramps and pain is just about unbearable!

I will not miss having to use both a tampon and pad at the same time and even then it doesn't work, so I am changing every 30 minutes or so!

I will not miss having to use a tampon at night plus 2 pads just in case I leak and I normally do, especially when I get up in the morning, its still all over me!

I will not miss days like today when I "think I just started" only to find out I haven't.

I definitely won't miss my ovulation pain and CM that comes with it...it's almost like having another period!

I am looking forward to no more pain, more energy, and a better quality of life!
Unread 11-16-2012, 03:57 PM

YAY! no more murder scenes and hello #24...NEW MATTRESS PAD!
Unread 11-16-2012, 05:04 PM

tvh was wednesday and home on thursday and now i am very happy to be enjoying my first blood free day since aug2 .... pain is undercontrol with motrin and i am catching up on all that lost sleep. so now the thing i am looking forward to is my 6 week all clear and the romantic get away celebration hubby is planning.
Unread 11-16-2012, 10:53 PM

I LOVE this thread! Y'all have listed so many wonderful things I hadn't thought of! In my case, its being PAIN FREE. The makers of Advil are going to miss me mightily! Though I know my liver is going to be quite happy!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register