Things to look forward too. - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Things to look forward too. Things to look forward too.

Unread 11-09-2012, 06:17 AM
Re: Things to look forward too.

Cindy its a big decision for all of us ...i also don't have a choice ...the object of this thread was to share things that we are looking forward to not dealing with anymore. and i don't know about the other ladies but i learned i wasn't alone in things i was dealing with, there are a lot of others who have similar problems.

#? not being anemic and soooo very tired and suffering from period insomnia at the same time. sleep wonderful sleep how much i want to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-09-2012, 06:56 AM

Cindy... I've posted alot here in this thread and it gives me a little joy. Not many of us like the thought of having our organs out infact id say its not a choice for many of us. This thread is meant to be silly and take the edge off. The silver lining to these very dark clouds.
Unread 11-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Hi. I personally have found this thread to be one of the most helpful on the site. We all have different reasons for going through the surgery and so the things that help us will be different too. Thank you to the person who started this thread as you've helped me get through the fear preop and some dark times since ( I know it's early days for me) . I really hope everybody gets some comfort from somewhere and can remain positive what ever they are facing.
Love and healing vibes to you all x x x
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-09-2012, 10:28 AM

This thread has been great. I haven't gotten to read them all, but this is what I got to look forward too.

No more painful ovulation
No more constant ovary pain
No more slimy clots
No more constipation

My favorite is no more periods during Fair week. Every year like clock work, I have my period during our County Fair and I will tell you being in the heat all day in and out of animal barns and making sure my kids are keeping up with our animals needs is not fun when you are on your period. I can't wait for this year and no more worries about that.

I have one more period and I am done.
Unread 11-09-2012, 10:49 AM

Amen on the slimy clots! I'm thinking my liver might be happy it doesn't have to filter such enormous amounts of aleve and it leaves more supply for others!
Unread 11-09-2012, 12:49 PM

I agree this has been my favorite post. We have all gone through so much that to be able to look forward to things like all of these posts really gets you through. Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies in waiting, and happy healing to all the princesses on the other side.
Unread 11-09-2012, 05:44 PM

OMG !!!! no periods during fair that is the best, i work 8 county fairs in 9 weeks every year and bled thru all but the first one this year. the kids next year won't know who that smiling lady is and the bathroom girls aren't gonna see so much of me .... woo hooo !!
Unread 11-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Things to look forward too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheitani View Post
OMG !!!! no periods during fair that is the best, i work 8 county fairs in 9 weeks every year and bled thru all but the first one this year. the kids next year won't know who that smiling lady is and the bathroom girls aren't gonna see so much of me .... woo hooo !!
One county fair is enough for me. I know I will enjoy it more next summer. Lol
Unread 11-09-2012, 10:34 PM

No more pica! I was addicted to ice from my anemia! Now that I'm no longer anemic, I could care less if I ever saw another ice cube!!!!
Unread 11-10-2012, 02:24 AM

# no more migraines. I have had one for two days now. I will have my period tomorrow. Guess that means I will use up my stash of pad and what not because this is my last one.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register