2 Weeks to go... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2 Weeks  to go... 2 Weeks to go...

Unread 02-01-2002, 07:55 PM
2 Weeks to go...

Well my surgery is on the 15th and I am a nervous wreck, I don't know how my family and co workers have been able to put up with me. But they are all being great. I work at a Credit Union and I have been so busy training someone to do all my work while I am gone, that it has made it aliitle easier. I am so busy during the day I don't have time to think about my surgery, but at home in the evening it is terrible. all kind of terrible thoughts go through my mind. So it is great to be able to get on here and read all the post, and find people that are having the same feelings. I just wish that the surgery was tomorrow instaed of two weeks....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2002, 08:05 PM
2 Weeks to go...

Hang in there! The waiting is just terrible, I know. Hold on to the thought that this is the worst part of the whole thing! You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you wait. Try to do a few things just for you (a manicure, pedicure, massage, go shopping!)...things that you love that will make you feel better!

s

Sherry
Unread 02-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Keep your eyes on that prize!

Waiting is the hardest part of this surgery. I wanted mine to be over and I could be in recovery so bad I dreamed of having it done and coming home. I must admit that my recovery was with out any problems except for some pesky hormone things and that comes with trial and error. I have so many benefits from having this surgery besides the usual no more periods, pain, bleeding for weeks at a time. I am off one of my BP pills and am hoping to go off the other in a few months maybe. God sure bless me with finding this site. They have answered so many of my questions. So just hang in there. Clean, or just do nothing what ever makes it easier. God bless. to be in two weeks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-01-2002, 09:41 PM
Minutes Seem Like Hours...

I too am anxious to get it over with, my surgery is the day before yours. I will keep you in mind as I "go under" that morning. You will do fine; I just survived breast cancer, mastectomy and reconstruction in the past ten months. All things are possible with prayer.

Hang in there.
*prayer*

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register