Got The Terrible News Today - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Got The Terrible News Today Got The Terrible News Today

Unread 02-02-2002, 02:11 PM
Got The Terrible News Today

Hi Sara!
I just wanted to include my hugs and prayers with the rest of the sisters. I watched my mother struggle with uterine cancer and breast cancer. That was 15 yrs ago and she is now 81. She is now living a healthy life and cancer free! I know we can not quite take all the pain and fear from you, But we are here holding your hand and taking the journey with you. So hold tight and keep the faith. God realy does answer our prayers. It may not be at the same moment, but he will answer.

Here is a giant cyber for you!! I will keep you in my s!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-02-2002, 03:06 PM
More hugs!

Hi, Sara! 's to you! I know this is a very difficult time for you. Let your family and friends pamper you, and try to keep positive thoughts. We'll be thinking of you and hoping everything goes as smoothly as possible. It sounds like you have good doctors to take care of you. Let us know how you're doing when you feel up to sitting at the computer. Best wishes!
Ruthie
Unread 02-02-2002, 10:51 PM
Ahh Sara I would love to give you a hug!

I would love to just away all those tears and fears. It seems like we always slip back, but you know all you have to do is get right back up and dust yourself off and let people in to help. Please don't hold all those feelings in, let them come screaming out. You have a right to morn, cry and be mad. God is always with you too, Sara. Never forget that. He is there in the good and bad times. Please get some help with the depression. It will come. I had a dear friend who found out she had ovarian cancer and she was having so much trouble with depression so I finally told her just what I am telling you. Try something if it doesn't work or you don't feel it is doing any good then go to something else. You need your emotions calm right now. God Bless you Sweetheart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2002, 01:20 PM
Got The Terrible News Today

Sarah, I just wanted to give you some hugs. I'm very sorry that you have to go through this, but as has already been said, it is recoverable. You may want to visit the Aching Hearts Forum along with the Cancer Concerns Forum. You will recieve so much support and information.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Sherry

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register