getting myself in a tizzy...LOL | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

getting myself in a tizzy...LOL getting myself in a tizzy...LOL

Unread 02-04-2002, 01:52 PM
getting myself in a tizzy...LOL

Well I have two weeks to go till the big day. I am ready to get this done. I am tired of pain and just feeling yicky all the time.

I am going through a phrase of wanting everything in my house cleaned, organized and looking good. Hubby keeps saying it will all be alright...he knows where everything goes. LOL Also have several offers of people wanting to coming and help me when I get home from the hospital. One is a sister in law who I do not trust. And I worry about her getting into my stuff if I fall asleep. I voiced this to hubby and he said he will handle it all.

Been dealing with lots of stress lately in this household too. Our 25 year old son has been living back at home since mid November when he lost his job. He has a job interview this week and we are crossing our fingers that it all works out for him and us. I just want him moved out into his own place and our house back.

I got up this morning and announced to hubby that I will just say good happy thoughts from now till surgery day....nothing negative now...just happy happy and let God work all of the stresses and surgery out to his wishes.

Thanks for letting me vent...
Deby in Ga
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-04-2002, 03:09 PM
It will be just fine !

Debyo,

I know just what you are going through -- Like you I was a basket case a week or so ago but after reading posts and talking to wonder ladies on here I decided it was time to CHILL! If it isn't cleaned by now --- OH WELL......if their clothes don't match -- OH WELL......If they eat out more than they should -- OH WELL....It will all be okay! I have found myself more relaxed but not too brain activity going on - my DH bought me a 1/2 day at Spa Sydelle for Christmas and was planning to do that this Thursday so I would be more relaxed than ever on my date at the castle (2-11-02) ----- Well, I can't find the certificate and my DH called and they "don't keep a record of who certificates were sold to" --- so like I told my DH I will find it - it won't be this week or in the next few but I will eventually find it and use it. I have also found that I have little patience with people or things --- not sure why --- but like you I am only saying nice things or nothing -- so sometimes it is pretty quiet around here LOL.
I wish you the very best and know that God will take care of you and yours. Also, I am in GA too -- email me if you wish [email protected].

Take care
Angie
Unread 02-05-2002, 09:33 PM

Deby. I went through that "tizzy" stage too Cleaned...made list after list of things I needed to do (at home and office).. EVEN made lists for dh

However, everything worked out just fine. Do what you can and leave the rest...try not to fret too much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-05-2002, 10:16 PM

I am now a little over a week post op. Because I hadn't planned on having a hysterectomy( just a quick ovary removal) I didn't go through all the cleaning and organizing you are. It is really hard to sit here and look at all the dust bunnies gathering on my tile floors. My dh did make an attempt to vacuum last night. I didn't even know that he knew where I kept the cleaner! Watching him take over the responsibilities that I do (getting the kids up for school, lunches packed, shopping, cooking, cleaning etc.) has really made me love him more! He doesn't do things the way I would but we are all surviving! I did have to ask him not to do the laundry unless I sorted it first. He was under the impression that my daughters light pink and yellow clothes should go in the dark load. Luckily for us there weren't any jeans in the load! I can honestly say that I have not been miserable. I even went out for lunch 4 days after surgery! Have a positive attitude and don't worry about the house!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register